No announcement yet.

Autumn????

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm apologising to all the men in advance, for their ladeez being sat on sofas all winter long.
    Last edited by zazen999; 22-09-2009, 11:27 AM.

Comment

Ah but think of the fun rushing to open the front door to visitors- and nipping to the loo!
      I can see all the gals in the household having sack races holding mugs of tea!!!
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        I'm apologising to all the men in advance, for their ladeez being sat on sofas all winter long.
        HA! I had quite enough of that last winter! I intend to keep warm this year by rushing around being busy

Comment

lol nicos,the bottom can always be transformed with a zip at front,just up from bottom,horizoncle of course,or two smaller ones,1 for each foot,then you can zoom to the door without falling over lol,they look real cosy,would get us into even more bad HABBITS,see the connection lol,but how much is it in english,in the past when i been very cold a sleeping bag with 2 hot water bottles inside,is just superb
          Last edited by lottie dolly; 22-09-2009, 01:19 PM.
          sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

a friend of mine doesnt put her heating on untill december she told me she just adds layers

Comment

welcome charmaine
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

LadyWayne just adds a Wayne to keep warm.
                A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                  LadyWayne just adds a Wayne to keep warm.
                  TMI ..........

Comment

BUT IT'S ONLY SEPTEMBER, c'mon it's not gonna be winter for AGES yet and the Chris... word is months and MONTHS away, we've got more Summer to come yet, haven't we....... pleeeeeeaaase....
                    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

What you need to keep you nice and warm is one of these lippi selk'bags
                      Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Originally posted by Bren In Pots View Post
                        What you need to keep you nice and warm is one of these lippi selk'bags
                        I'd love one, but... £90

Comment

OK plan B how about sewing your own out of a couple of old sleeping bags. instructables.com
                          Location....East Midlands.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X