Someone gimme a hand here

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
    They're a bit thick on the ground this morning aren't they?!
    With those subject lines they're definately a bit thick anyway.
    Urban Escape Blog

Comment

As usual, they come on while I'm at the lottie and I miss ALL the fun!
      Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Oh honestly Flum...these ones weren't exactly interesting...had original names like mm & ll...didn't bother reading anything,so actually I guess I may have missed the fun too!!!
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I find them occasionally.......... but when the mods have a big boy like HW executing perfect groundstokes batting to them well it makes for good tennis....

Well done all
          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I was away from my post *hangs head in shame

And missed the fun.

Not to worry.......good to see that all Grapes are on the ball as usual. :d

Comment

Well done that lad, I've been dealing with similar on client site today so missed all the fun!
              aka
              Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                Well done that lad, I've been dealing with similar on client site today so missed all the fun!
                I was just this minute thinking that I hadn't 'seen' you for a couple of days and if you were ok or having Viney probs again. And then here you are I'm not glad that you had client/spam problems, but I am glad that's all was keeping you busy (if that makes any kinda sense?!).

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
                  .... but I am glad that's all was keeping you busy (if that makes any kinda sense?!).
                  it does, indeed, make sense and I should have a return date of SD by 1st week in October so whooooo hoooo
                  *thumbs nose at boring spammers
                  aka
                  Suzie

Comment

Are the mods around?
                    BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
                    Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

Yes

That one was bloomin fast, got 3 posts up in the time it took me to boot them!

Comment

Lol, It was quick. All gone though.
                        BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
                        Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

this may sound silly but im new to the net really so can someone explain wat spammers are and wat do they do please.

Comment

Originally posted by sunflower96 View Post
                            this may sound silly but im new to the net really so can someone explain wat spammers are and wat do they do please.
                            Spammers are people who put post up unwanted links in posts and emails,

I used to feel very insecure reading emails in my Hotmail Account

I think they were critizising the quality of my DIY building in the garden &
                            implied what I have erected would not stay up very long, they said if I take their Blue Tablet (some name begining with a V if I remember right) that my shed will stay up longer, I am assuming it must contain Cuprinol or some other Wood Preservative , I don't know how taking a blue tablet will help my garden shed stay up longer.

Another one keeps trying to sell a cream as they seem to think I need more buildings in my garden and that I build them too slowly as they keep telling me that if I have problems erecting buildings I can get the erection up quicker and will enjoy erecting the building for longer if I use it. I assume this must contain something like Deep Heat or Iburofen in it to sooth muscles and make building more comfortable to build.

Mind you my OH has confused me even more telling me I don't need more sheds, I just needed a bigger shed and I should learn to use it properly in the first place. Thankfully I have just received another email promising to make things bigger. Again I'm slightly confused, it must be some sort of subscription service which at some time they will renegotiate how long I can subscribe and stay with them as they promise to make my Member longer (god they are bad typists, surely it should read Membership and not member) Shouldn't they sort out how long our Memberships should be before emailing us?

Sadly my Camera does not work at the moment, If it did I could have photographed what I have erected and asked you all to judge it. my OH is now criticizing my photography skills, I think she thought I would take the picture from a distance as she's just said "You would have to get the picture enlarged for anyone to see it in the first place".

She Loves me really
                            Last edited by enrich100; 19-09-2009, 10:07 AM.
                            Thought For The Day
                            If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
                            Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Think about how Mr Two Sheds feels......

Comment

*****spooots tea all over screen

Cheers Andrea
                                Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X