No announcement yet.

How was your weekend?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ooh, a nice bit of Rustique! Mine started off with a Beer Festival at work (mad, eh?). I actually liked the first three beers I tried, but hated the last one. OH collected me and hung around a bit, then we went home, with me downing gallons of water to compensate for the beer!

Saturday I had a short ride (wasn't convinced of Henry's feet being ok), then did a bit of clearing up in the garden. I collected some manure from the field and took it home and cleaned the house from top to bottom. I was knackered after that lot! OH took me out to a pub for dinner, where I had fish and chips (they were a bit sh*te, but hey ho, dessert was good... ). On Sunday I took Henry (pony) for walkies and his feet definitely still not up to riding, so went food shopping for the pizza dinner, before blitzing the garden (see "What I did Today"). We then went round to our friend's house to treat him, as his lorry yard set alight in the early hours of Friday morning. He's lost a lot of stuff, but could have been worse - we weren't allowed in to move lorries away and the Fire Brigade wouldn't go in, either, as fuel was involved. Hopefully we cheered him up a bit with a mountain of pizza, garlic bread and wine! Then I went to bed. Rosco (kitty) decided it was cold enough to curl up in my armpit, with his head on my shoulder and paws stretched over my neck. I was literally purred to sleep, which was heavenly!

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
      Chroist them's good eyes!!

You're joshing, I'm as blind as a bat... I just know my cheese

Lurve cooking with gruyere
      Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I was at work all weekend, hence my weekend was Shite.
        Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Sunday afternoon was spent driving and hiking through the Bluestack mountains in Donegal. Enough said
          There comes a point in your life when you realize who matters, who never did, who won't anymore and who always will. Don't worry about people from your past, there's a reason why they didn't make it in your future.

Comment

Those piccies are beautiful Beefy!!!

..I'm in a strange zone ATM....UK house on market....

plus side is that I'm back in France with a freezer full of pears/elderberries/blackberries/plums...and jam galore...country wines bubbling away!!!
            Life is what you make it eh????
            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

My weekend was fabbo thanks very much!

Went Caravanning with friends Fri-Mon and had a lovely relaxing break. Managed to go to a Land Rover show and NOT come home with heaps of carp, erm, sorry, useful spare parts that he'll never need LOL
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Lovely pics Beefy!! Really must get a visit to the Irish in-laws very soon......

Pickle had a buddy sleep over Fri night, so that was nice for her, while I watched TV!
                Saturday morning was leisurely, followed by a very busy shift on the ward, 2 members of staff short and a hell of a lot happening
                Sunday did housework while himself was at work.
                Kirsty b xx

Comment

Mine was absolute shite. Looking at Beefy's photos that's where I need to be

Comment

Aye, not so bad thanks! Did the housework on Saturday to Samwiz could come round for tea on Saturday. Spent Sunday clearing part of the back garden and replanting plants into the front garden in readyness for the chook house. Trouble was, I did my back in and spent Sunday night in that bath/asleep with painkillers to try to ease it. Thank goodness I was OK this morning.
                    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

*SL puts Donegal on the places to go list*

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X