Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Last

Hoping all on the vine are well.

After I don't know how long, I have AT LAST got my laptop back. I've not been able to visit the vine for months so am now looking forward to catching up with you all.

I'm looking forward to taking a look at some of the 'old posts' to see what I've been missing.

Speak to you all again soon.
    It is the doom of man, that they forget.

welcome back!! Loads and loads for you to catch up with and seems quite quiet here at the mo so you should have plenty of time this evening

Comment

Hi lizzylemon and thank you. Have been scanning a few interesting threads already. Some great pictures of grape's lotties. It's always good to see what others are doing on their plots.
      It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Originally posted by snuffer View Post
        Some great pictures of grape's lotties. It's always good to see what others are doing on their plots.
        Yes true inspiration, which is why I don't have any current pics of mine up - that way no one can tell I've ought for the last couple of months apart from eat stuff off it. LOL

Comment

Welcome back Snuffer

Comment

good to see your return snuffer,hope the lappy stays good for you now,
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Ah, the good ship Snuffer returns.
              3 hearty cheers.
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Nice to talk to you again. I don't like it when the regulars disappear!
                Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Welcome back! What have you been up to?
                  Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X