Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol Lizzy that gave me a chuckle!
    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Nice one Lizzy

Comment

Men, humph, all want their cake AND eat it.....
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
          Poor old Rias.

We had Iftahar together this evening and he was in a bit better mood, apparently mum has agreed to move in for the 3 months his good lady is away.
          I told him I thought that was a good idea, and very good of his mum, he agreed but said

"but not solving jiggyjig problem sa'ab."
          Looks like the only solution is to decamp to his inlaws for the few months - but I guess he wouldn't want to do that now, would he?
          My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

edited - lost nerve with my reply!
            Last edited by Littlemouse; 13-09-2009, 04:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Littlemouse View Post
              Well of course if Rias had been a woman he would have purchased a washing machine and solved bo... never mind..

Made me laugh out loud!
              I was feeling part of the scenery
              I walked right out of the machinery
              My heart going boom boom boom
              "Hey" he said "Grab your things
              I've come to take you home."

Comment

sits here laughing ,mine is lost around household appliances,but so am i at some things,so in our home it's,do what you do best,and if any help needed we help each other,where we can ,
                sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Only one wife tell him to get another........................................
                  Then two MILs
                  The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                  Brian Clough

Comment

Its a man thing !! when i met my OH half he lived across the road from me with his best friend both been in army and quite capable of looking after themselves ! his mum had give him some lovely curtains, they had hung them without gathering them !!! when they came over to mine for a beer, they would sneak the " awkward to wash stuff " in my washing basket !!

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                      Men, humph, all want their cake AND eat it.....
                      I always wondered what the point of having cake was if you can't eat it?

Nonetheless, in this instance, tut tut! I didn't know how to use our washing machine for the first few years we were married as it was Steve's job. Muhahaha..good times.
                      Singleton Allotments Society
                      Ashford Gardeners - A gardening club (and so much more) for the greenfingered of Ashford and surrounding areas. Non-Ashfordites welcome .

Comment

LOL Had hoped I'd deleted that little thought before anyone read it!!

Comment

Originally posted by SueA View Post
                          Not that different Bob, you & a few others on here might know one end of a washing machine from another but I think there's still a lot of men over here who follow (or would like to) the lifestyle you've just quoted.
                          Wouldnt we all though if it was on offer?
                          WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by ginger ninger View Post
                            And if i were his Mrs, I'd make him work a week in hand....
                            Only a week?!?
                            Kirsty b xx

Comment

By coincidence I read 'The Bookseller of Kabul' last night, truly alien attitudes to us in the west.
                              Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Great book. Loved reading it as loads of places in it that I know really well.
                                And yes, our ideas and the ideas in this part of the world seem to be so far apart.
                                Last edited by bobleponge; 15-09-2009, 10:13 AM. Reason: Read what you write!!
                                Bob Leponge
                                Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X