No announcement yet.

Romantic pressies?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The most romantic thing Drew has ever bought me was a new tumble dryer! I was going to buy a second hand one in the paper, rang up and was gutted to find it had already been sold. About a week later a white van pulled up outside, chap got out and knocked on the door. I was about to say he had the wrong house, when he said he had a new tumble dryer for me! I was SO chuffed, and still am actually! Little things as they say......................
    Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 12-09-2009, 08:26 PM.
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

A shed LOL

Comment

This one made me think(a lot.....), but then i can't remember the last time I bought him a romantic present - does a 4 pack of stella count?

Comment

I just asked my OH what was the last romantic present he gave me.. he can't remember and says I should remember that sort of thing...

He did make my packed lunch the other day and cut my sandwiches into little triangles the way I like them rather than the rectangular wedges of bread that he favours.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X