No announcement yet.

Many thanks to our lovely Moderators

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I haven't been on for a few days apart from brief posts, had some family stuff to deal with.... just catching up with everything now; sounds like you all had an 'interesting' time with this. Sorry I missed it.
    Who the heck is Olivier? and well done Mods for sorting it.

“If your knees aren't green by the end of the day, you ought to seriously re-examine your life.”

"What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." Ralph Waldo Emerson

Charles Churchill : A dog will look up on you; a cat will look down on you; however, a pig will see you eye to eye and know it has found an equal

Comment

As stated was funny for all of 5 mins but as everyone was trying to look at new threads, you kept having to wait as the timer kept resetting etc. Sarz and Zazen did well and sure had their hands full trying to sort it all out! A shame about the pm story, don't know what happened (don't want to either) but is sad to hear things like that happen on the vine. On the whole there's a great bunch of people though. What is concerning is that the Mods were completely on their own with no way of requesting support from the Admins and that Wellie is something I think we should petition for! Give the mods more power! lol

Olivier is an Admin and although we all looked like an admin, we did not seem to have the power
      Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X