No announcement yet.

Today was my first experience

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

LOL Piskie. Madmax could have done both jobs for you - he is a qualified diagnostic radiographer and has done lots of mammograms, and as a bonus, he can fix your Mini engine.

He hopes your cylinder head hasn't warped due to overheating and the detonation sound...
    Happy Gardening,
    Shirley

Comment

Don't say that.... memorys of Gloucester at 4.30 on a friday afternoon before a bank holiday monday..... I was about 14 I think, Dad was steaming almost as much as the car!
      The weeks and the years are fine. It's the days I can't cope with!

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
        LOL Piskie. Madmax could have done both jobs for you - he is a qualified diagnostic radiographer and has done lots of mammograms, and as a bonus, he can fix your Mini engine.

He hopes your cylinder head hasn't warped due to overheating and the detonation sound...
        This from email to SD:
        I’ve just spoken with Grant (Mini Servicing) – they have Giles in with them now, he has plenty of water and is on a pressure test which will be left on overnight to simulate a long distance run. Giles is throwing up some odd graphics, apparently, on their diagnostics, so they are still not sure – but should know more in the morning.

Right now for the breasts....

Originally posted by TPeers View Post
        Don't say that.... memorys of Gloucester at 4.30 on a friday afternoon before a bank holiday monday..... I was about 14 I think, Dad was steaming almost as much as the car!
        Aye TP, we've all been there, it's in our memory bank somewhere. I just thank the 'whatevers' that I am able to buy new cars every couple years, thereby having a warranty
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
          This from email to SD:
          I’ve just spoken with Grant (Mini Servicing) – they have Giles in with them now, he has plenty of water and is on a pressure test which will be left on overnight to simulate a long distance run. Giles is throwing up some odd graphics, apparently, on their diagnostics, so they are still not sure – but should know more in the morning.
          Well, excuse me, but isn't SD supposed to be in Forn Parts enduring hardships ensuring that I am being kept safe in my bed, rather than tittle-tattling with some grease monkey in the Home Counties ensuring your g&t supplies from Sainsbury's this week...?

Comment

Tis me chatting to SD but really to myself (was ever thus ) because he gets to see my emails non too often - it helps me to 'chat' to him even if he can't reply

And as for the G&T, fear not lass - I use t'interwebbly for supplies being brought forth to my door

Sleep soundly in ya bed hun
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

Have had a few mamograms my self, when my sister was diagnosed with breast cancer after finding a lump, my gp thought it best to get myself checked out as well, at the time I was under 50yrs and he said by the time I was sent for a mamogram more than likely I would be nearer 54 even though its supposed to be 50. I continued to see the breast man every year until last year and he said I would be sent for under normal routine checks now. It was my choice as I could have stayed under him but I thought he could spend his time with someone who needed it more than me, so now I get checked out in the mobile unit instead of the hospital. It is a weird thing to have done but painless.
              Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
              and ends with backache

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X