No announcement yet.

Am I being picky re my new summerhouse?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You have to wonder whether they do care. My dad says that the larger garden centres demand v high standards from any retail outlets operating on their sites so that might be an avenue to pursue if nothing else seems to get through.

What has given me the pip as much as anything else is the lack of any sense that anyone actually cares. I just cannot recollect the word 'sorry', or similar, coming from the the manufacturer... and that annoys (and worries me).

Comment

Make a complaint to the Garden Centre (in writing) that one of their concessions has provided you with poor service and have made no attempt to come and put it right, and make it clear that you are deeply unhappy and will take it further.

And a lesson I have learned from self-building is CHASE!! Ring this company everyday - twice a day if need be. They have moved on to new customers bringing in new money, and are trying to forget about you - don't let them!

Comment

Also, threaten them with trading standards as BumbleB said. They have sold you a summerhouse which is not fit for the purposes for which you bought it. Send a copy of your letter and photographs to your local TSO, and then write again to the summerhouse company, and the gardening centre, copying the TSO letter to them.

Best of luck,

Keep us posted!

Jules
        Last edited by julesapple; 26-08-2009, 08:35 AM.
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X