No announcement yet.

Cheer me up..please

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Report it Sarz! I read in an article recently, that a very large percentage of 'small' crimes go unreported, which is one reason why there are insufficient 'bobbies' on the beat, and crime figures are so woefully low compared with what they should be.

Not much help in getting the bike back, I know.
    Last edited by Glutton4...; 14-08-2009, 09:58 PM.
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

I'll second that, if the police don't know about your bike's going missing, they can't do anything about it..plus it might make others aware of whats happened, so they can be i bit more vigilant.. you never know it might help find who took your little one's bikes..good luck xxx

Comment

I am so sorry to hear you have had that happen to you.
        My mini was vandalised last year, some low level kicked in the side of it, breaking the petrol cap and doing some £1,000 worth of panel damage, this was just after getting it back from a drunk driver hitting it!
        I know it feels so personal it did to me too, but it is not i promise, these sort of people do it for the crack and they do not think of the person who owns the thing they are vandalising.
        I hope you are feeling a little better now you have read all the lovely warm wishes from people and that you car is back soon, repaired and yours again.
        Take care Miffy.x
        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

When this sort of thing happens, make bread......
          The best time to make bread without a machine is when you are angry......
          Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Trying to cheer you up.

There is nothing I can say to you that has not been said already.
            So this is to make you smile.
            Attached Files
            Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Love that seasprout

Ginger ninger hope you're feeling a bit easier now, you've probably been through the whole range of emotions normally associated with this sort of thing, and by now just want to **** the ********.

You know the saying 'you're only ever 10 feet away from a rat', well I think the morons are even closer

Comment

Thank's seasprout, i like that, and yes it did make me laugh, xx

Comment

Me too, nice one Seasprout

Just nipping in to send hugs to Ginger. A horrible thing to happen. As everyone's said, it's not personal..... but it doesn't half feel it, doesn't it?

Be good to yourself, and don't beat yourself up for being upset, anyone would be. There is no sense to make of it - certainly the thugs who did it don't have any
                  Last edited by Hashette; 16-08-2009, 09:17 PM.
                  http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Big massssssssssiiiiiiiiiive hug from me, blurck blurck from the hens, gentle swaying from the flowers and a big sloppy kiss from my DD to you.

Comment

Thanks DD for that big sloppy kiss , it's made my cheek very wet, blurk blurk to the hens ( i didn't know i could speak hen). Thanks to all you grapes for the overwhelming messages of surport, i've just heard from the insurance compeny, i'll have my own car back on wednesday.....ye ha

Comment

Good news GN.
                        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Quick up date......I've just got my car back, and it's been valeted, washed and polished..I'm impressed, it's got 4 new tyres and its window been fixed, so to celebrate i'm going to take it to the garden center, i've missed my little car.
                          Last edited by ginger ninger; 21-08-2009, 01:45 PM.

Comment

Excellent news GN - and a trip to the garden centre sounds just the ticket. Did you buy your little car a new plant as a welcome home pressie?
                            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X