No announcement yet.

Dont know what to do...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've not seen the original post which outlines the history of these problems so can't really comment on all of that, but it does sound like she's having a pretty bad time for which she has my sympathy. However I'm somewhat shocked about all the talk about sabotarge. I presume (and hope) that it's tongue in cheek but to pour nasty chemicals all over the place is irresponsible at best and maybe I'm just having a sense of hummour bypass but I don't really find it funny.

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

it's better to write than to do...I'd rather hit a keyboard than a person, very therapeutic.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        Can I come and be the official photographer??????
        Yes, of course you can...one condition...you be BatGirl..

Comment

I can't beleive you are suggesting that she puts cheep £land weedkiller in the water butt.

Wouldn't Aminopyralid be better.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Just as Dads Army showed how the Home guard protected us all during the Second World War,

This Thread shows that the Home Grown Guard, First Battalion Allotmenteers are here to protect our gardens, our vegetables, and our comrades against the common enemy (no not slugs)

I think we might have to work on our uniform as the camouflage is not working that well

In the words of president Kennedy "And so, my fellow Gardeners: ask not what your country garden can do for you - ask what you can do for your country Garden."

remember our moto
            Nos Sero , Nos Cavo Evinco
            We plant, We dig to Conquer
            Last edited by enrich100; 10-08-2009, 09:54 AM.
            Thought For The Day
            If a plum tomato breaks the law when it’s young
            Would it’s criminal past ketchup with it later?

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
              I've not seen the original post which outlines the history of these problems so can't really comment on all of that, but it does sound like she's having a pretty bad time for which she has my sympathy. However I'm somewhat shocked about all the talk about sabotarge. I presume (and hope) that it's tongue in cheek but to pour nasty chemicals all over the place is irresponsible at best and maybe I'm just having a sense of hummour bypass but I don't really find it funny.
              Mo wouldn't dream of doing this in a million years; she's just not that type of gal. It's all very tongue in cheek - esp the bit about the bat costumes.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                Mo wouldn't dream of doing this in a million years; she's just not that type of gal. It's all very tongue in cheek - esp the bit about the bat costumes.
                I still prefer my version, of sowing a nice crop of hard-to-get-rid-of weeds. That way if HE wants to use weedkiller on them.......
                Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

If you have a problem, if no-one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the R-Team.

Da da daaaaaa, der der de daaa....
                  A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

We also have the support of the S-Team

"In 2009 a crack squirrel unit

was sent to prison by a
                    Animal court for a crime they didn't commit.

These squirrels promptly escaped from The maximum security stockade
                    to the Chorley underground.
                    Today, still wanted by The Chorley Councils Pest Control Officer,
                    they survive as squirrels of fortune.
                    If you have a problem,
                    if no one else can help,
                    and if you can find them,
                    maybe you can hire

The Squirrel-Team."
                    Last edited by enrich100; 10-08-2009, 09:49 AM.
                    Thought For The Day

Comment

The Squirrel-Team are:
                      "Hannibal" Smith

Templeton "Faceman" Peck

H.M. Murdock

B.A. Baracus
                      Thought For The Day

Comment

Originally posted by Alison View Post
                        I'm somewhat shocked about all the talk about sabotarge.... maybe I'm just having a sense of hummour bypass but I don't really find it funny.
                        uh huh
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Enrich100 - Where did you find the Squirrel Team?
                          Last edited by FROSTYFRECKLE; 10-08-2009, 01:20 PM.

Comment

been to see lottie officer, no bloomin use at all.....she said did i want to make an official complaint, I said yes....she said she would have to pass it onto her boss and she said you know what he said...if you complain he will throw u off the site! i am awaiting a phone call off chief executive.....feel like i am backed into a corner....got 3 trees off last night it killed me, just fruit bushes and plum tree now...

Alison - if you had met me in person or got to know me you would know that i WOULD not do anything to the man who is being nasty to me, everyone on here means well and its a lot of tongue in cheek.......hope ur sense of humour has returned...
                            Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Sorry!...If you complain about being verbally abused by another plotholder,you will be the one to get thrown off???
                              What a load of &&*^*!
                              I konw how much you want to get what's rightfully yours,but please don't be overdoing it Love!xxx
                              the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Enrich100 are you by any chance related to the Janitor from Scrubs?
                                Squirrel army - Scrubs Wiki
                                Today's mistake is tomorrow's compost...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X