No announcement yet.

I think I just over did it.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome to BFP Wholesale - National bakery wholesale people. I know someone who uses these and gets good service. But I'm not sure what sort of minimum order they require... Worth checking out?

They do some really gross stuff, pre-mixed muffins and breads and pre-made icing (yukk), but, they do also do bulk flour, sugar, golden syrup etc, muffin cases, greaseproof and other useful things
    Last edited by SarzWix; 07-08-2009, 06:28 PM.

Comment

I'm just wondering what the postage was!!!!!!!!!
      My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
      to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Jar-sus Chroist!

Dude, that's a lot of jars - 3500 in fact.

Lemme know when/where I can get me mitts on some Piglets Pantry chutney/jam/preserve/sauce....

Good effort dude.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Poor postman.
          Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Just had a quick peek at your site and really want to try some of your recipes Saw the co;ored broad bean what variety is it and where is it available. I love trying different varieties I had very poor germination this year and then the slugs had a field day so not had a good crop of beans yet. I'm in east Yorkshire and have very heavy soil ,still trying to get it more manageable Valerie

Comment

3500 Jars ! My imagination has deserted me - I can't even pcture that.

But Piglet, I do know whatever you put in them will be delicious, and I hope you sell them all/

As an aside, there is a woman at the Loch Lomond farmers market who sells the best sticky toffee pudding in the world. I'm not a great fan of sweets and usually won't serve anything to guests that I haven't made myself but her pudding was something else. I just had to concede there was no way I could produce that. But to get any you had to be there for the market opening or it was all sold out. When I asked her why she didn't make some more as she could have sold about 4 times what she had she said
              I've only got 1 tray URGH!

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

I'm envious
                I'd love to have a go at the Farmer's Market but I don't think I'd pass any Health and Safety inspection due to the 3 cats lining up to watch me cooking ever hopeful that butter, cream or cheese will be involved somewhere along the line.
                And no good shutting them out either - haven't got a kitchen door....

best of luck!
                Sue

Comment

I thought you might get them when you were telling me about them I'm about halfway through your Rhubarb and Ginger Conserve - it's addictive!!!!! Luvly stuff
                  My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

It only takes an evening to do the Level 1 Food Safety Awareness for catering certificate - I did it a couple of months back when we started a Village Lunch in the village hall. Dead basic and obvious but you can at least frame your cert and hang it behind your stall. If you've more time it's worth going on the Level 2, 3 ot 4. Before they changed the name I had the equivalent of the current Level 2 as I helped with a Breakfast club at the school I worked at.

Do they inspect your kitchen if you're selling produce?
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                      Think a euro pallet stacked about 5" high, the jars are 8oz which are ideal for my sweet chilli sauce.

There is room on the workshop for them, they will just need a bit of re-stacking.
                      Do you mean 5' rather than 5"?

Can't imagine where I'd even manage to store a fraction of that number - OH would go mad if I tried to make that amount of space in the garage, he's not happy about the space I've reserved for the stored winter veg as it is!

Some of us live in the past, always talking about back then. Some of us live in the future, always planning what we are going to do. And, then there are those, who neither look behind or ahead, but just enjoy the moment of right now.

Which one are you and is it how you want to be?

Comment

Well, all the sweet chilli sauce sold out, all 40 odd jars of it and it was only at a small local village show.

Im glad I got them there jars now.

Comment

Originally posted by pigletwillie View Post
                          Well, all the sweet chilli sauce sold out, all 40 odd jars of it and it was only at a small local village show.

Im glad I got them there jars now.
                          Wot, all 3500 jars?
                          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X