anyone use google chrome?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    Don't worry ckfe, it happens to me too! I think it's a case of 'sensitive mouse button syndrome' as I too seem to rest my finger on the button instead of the click-wheel.
    glad it's not just me then!!.. other than that i love chrome, it's pretty much idiot proof

Comment

I dunno, but I'm thinking these days that google is the tescos of the internet world.

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
        I dunno, but I'm thinking these days that google is the tescos of the internet world.
        ??????

Comment

I used Chrome for about five months when Firefox began to take so long to load, but didn't really like it. So I uninstalled Firefox and downloaded a newer version. This would not load at all!
          In trying to find the cause of this I came across a website called justanswer.com.
          A techie in the USA gave me a 'fix', having used hijack to discover what was going on in my PC. The 'fix' was five pages worth of instructions which I followed to the letter. It seemed to be mostly about removing unnecessary clutter. Now everything loads quickly -even Firefox takes less than 20 seconds. And for this I paid £12 via PayPal, so no probs with id theft, and it all happened within 24 hours.
          My OH, I later discovered, has used them to help with a problem with his boat engine. They seem to deal with any problem, summoning an appropriate expert and offering a choice of tariff.
          I'll certainly use them again, and thought that it was a useful website for anyone to have handy.
          Last edited by annacruachan; 01-08-2009, 06:44 PM.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X