No announcement yet.

Tip of the Day

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still.......I'm not saying I wouldn't want to sample the jam in them.

Comment

this is just the job to cheer someone up when they are feeling a trifle overwhelmed piskie...thank you so much. And yes, I LOL'd too.....

my sister gets married on the 22nd august so feel free to fill them up with something nice and send them up to sunny Fife and I'll hand them out as favours...

better still, I'll just collect them when we come to yours for the tea party!!! (What did Zazen not tell you yet??? Shame on you Zazen!!)

........sings to self as she heads off to garden to collect last of the broad beans for tea tonight(risotto).......

Comment

*makes crumpets for group, passing luffley lil jars
        aka
        Suzie

Comment

....they actually almost look a little on the small side for a decent shot glass!!!
          the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
            ....they actually almost look a little on the small side for a decent shot glass!!!
            *goes to Poland for real stuff
            aka
            Suzie

Comment

Thanks Piskie.
              Was having a rotten day at work and you really cheered me up. The jam looks lovely by the way

Comment

LOL but they are cute little jars at least you filled them with jam are they the size you would get with your cream tea ???? if yes there you go make some scones and have a tea party lol. I'll send the cream lol.
                Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                and ends with backache

Comment

good idea JJ - I'll open up as Camp Cream Teas whilst SD is away
                  aka
                  Suzie

Comment

Originally posted by piskieinboots View Post
                    .....as Camp Cream Teas ....
                    Saucy!

Comment

They are a great size...Sainsbury do a cream tea and the jam comes inone of those....we keep the jar and when we make a batch of Jam we bung a load in the oven as there is always just too much for 5 jars and not enough for 6 so we bung the rest in the little pots.
                      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

I luurrrrve you NOGs I really do - see I knew there was a reason I bought 'em
                        aka
                        Suzie

Comment

If you are like me and eat jam once in a purple sky, then you won't open the jar to find it is wasted by having gone odd since you last had some
                          Happy Gardening,
                          Shirley

Comment

on a slightly off-side(ish) issue - I feel that the jam was a little too 'firm' although boiled (gently) for the required time, I managed to squeeze it into the philes (erm, jars), but am wondering - can you slacken it?

I'm thinking blueberry and vodka jam 'ere Too late now, but worth knowing for next time.
                            aka
                            Suzie

Comment

No it only goes one way. I never time Jam, I go for the plate in the freezer...boil it up till you think it is near then bung a bit on a frozen plate...if it crenkles...its done.
                              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Ickle Jars.

Tried really hard not to giggle, (Failed), sorry.. but they are really sweet little jars.

Blogging at..... www.thecynicalgardener.wordpress.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X