X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How much jam

Monsoons and hail here too. Even my courgettes are saying enough already
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I'm utterly and totally fed up with it all now, I'm getting webbed feet!!!!! The chooks and the cat all need waders, never mind wellies
      My girls found their way into my heart and now they nest there

Comment

Our new duck pond has broken its banks.............
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
          How much jam
          what size jars? !!
          aka
          Suzie

Comment

We have had sunshine today apart from a couple of showers this morning, supposed to be dry overnight with more showers tomorrow, saturday wet but drying by the afternoon, we shall see.!!!!!!
            Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
            and ends with backache

Comment

It's odd down here pouring one moment and glourious sun shine the next....At least the water butts are full.
              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
                It's odd down here pouring one moment and glourious sun shine the next....At least the water butts are full.
                Yeah right and so when were ou thinking of using the water in them - next Summer????????????

*ducks and hides
                Hayley B

Comment

I am going to dehydrate it and keep it in the shed
                  My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Erm....

......what do you rehydrate it with?

Jules
                    Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Oh Jules, ROFPMAO *holding sides - it hurts...........
                      Hayley B

Comment

I had to stay in all day waiting for a delivery, so of course it didn't rain ... until the moment I left the house to walk the dog, and we both got a drenching.
                        All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by julesapple View Post
                          ......what do you rehydrate it with?
                          vodka obviously
                          aka
                          Suzie

Comment

It wasn't too bad here today. A few heavy showers, and a bit windy with it. I could have spent some time on the lottie - BUT daughter had asked me to pop into town to help her with the children for an hour or two. Many hours later got home just in time to get the washing in, clean the guineapigs out and cook dinner before it got too dark to do anything useful.

Comment

Lovely here Monday and Tuesday ... torrential on Wednesday and most of today, I didn't mind though as the van was in the garage having a new cambelt, so I couldn't work anyway.
                              Forecast Friday SUNNY all day
                              http://www.robingardens.com

Seek not to know all the answers, just to understand the questions.

Comment

Rain rain rain rain rain

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X