No announcement yet.

frogs

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If they don't why is my lottie "almost" slug free?
    PS I have very few snails too.
    Last edited by bubblewrap; 20-07-2009, 04:54 AM.
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Most of the frogs legs sold in France today aren't actually sourced here, they come from the Indian sub-continent and they are usually taken off the living frog and nowdays, they're a declining market, not seen very often in restaurants, even the more traditional places and very rarely in the supermarkets.

Ginger, rather than have people on here think you're a wind-up merchant and then ignore some of your more sensible questions/comments (and people will ignore you if they think you're a prat), why not get your OH to register in their own right and then when they wind us up, it's not you that gets the fall out?
      TonyF, Dordogne 24220

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
        Most of the frogs legs sold in France today aren't actually sourced here, they come from the Indian sub-continent and they are usually taken off the living frog and nowdays, they're a declining market, not seen very often in restaurants, even the more traditional places and very rarely in the supermarkets.

Ginger, rather than have people on here think you're a wind-up merchant and then ignore some of your more sensible questions/comments (and people will ignore you if they think you're a prat), why not get your OH to register in their own right and then when they wind us up, it's not you that gets the fall out?
        VERY sensible suggestion there Tony!
        Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Before I stopped eating meat years ago I tried frog's legs, believe it or not they tried them in the canteen at the Co-op. where I used to work in the offices. I seem to remember they tasted like chicken, but then doesn't everything?
          I try to encourage frogs & have a tiny pond but I still have plenty of slugs & snails as well as lots of frogs & toads, just disturbed two this morning when weeding. The trouble is some of my slugs & snails are bigger than the blinking frogs!
          Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Our lottie neighbour now has a frog pond; saves me doing it

Comment

Realy good idea that Tony, will stop her using the pc as well.

By the way had frog legs when I lived in Berlin they were nice but didn't realise they took them of the frog while still alive. How bloody cruel.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X