Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flummery View Post

Cor, I go on a bit don't I?
    Not half Flum, but it's very poetic and has put a smile on my face.

[there IS a time for going on a bit, and it is in a thread like this]
    Last edited by zazen999; 16-07-2009, 12:50 PM.

Comment

You keep going on Flum, you talk a lot of sense.

I love the autumn.....the smells, the colours, the whole rich abundance of it. And then the crisp days of October (if we're lucky!), my birthday in November and then Christmas.
      January and February are only made bearable by planning what to grow, then in March it starts, and my feet don't touch the ground until the last jam and chutney is made, the spuds bagged, seeds safely wrapped up and festoons of onions and garlic hang around the house. Ah, who could want to do anything else?

Comment

Februrary I find tiresome but I love all other months. If I had to choose, I would say April and September.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
          Maybe June, because the only birthday in my family is MINE!!!
          Ditto but for July!

And I love Easter, with all of the Spring colours. I always have an Easter tree & decs. Just thinking about the blossom, daffodils, tulips etc gives me a lift.

Love October for the pumpkin carving at Hallowe'en...will have to buy pumpkins again this year as I've failed to grow my own. Again.

Hate November, December, January & February because the days are so short and I think I get Seasonal Adjustment Disorder. Christmas keeps me going for a while as I adore all the decorations (I'm anal enough to colour co-ordinate and/or theme mine!)

Jules
          Last edited by julesapple; 17-07-2009, 10:00 AM.
          Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X