No announcement yet.

I need cheering up folks!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Shirl - have seen 4cast. Its Drew Birthday so its up to him what he wants to do (with my permission of course! ) Have got a huge pot of Pigletwillie's/my interpretation red onion marmalade on the go - Drew has come home from work early. Has fallen fast asleep! Has Max arrived home? Presume he got my PM? Not sure if our sleeping arrangements will be OK - but hey! it would be a laugh!
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Hope you feel better soon. Me ? I am working tonight sleeping tomorrow morning, hair cut at 1pm. Local carnival at 6.30 I think. Sunday daughter rowing race 10.45 to catch up on one they missed cos of weather. Hopefully any spare time will be spent at the lottie.
      Last edited by jackie j; 10-07-2009, 03:29 PM.
      Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
      and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
        Thanks Shirl - have seen 4cast. Its Drew Birthday so its up to him what he wants to do (with my permission of course! ) Have got a huge pot of Pigletwillie's/my interpretation red onion marmalade on the go - Drew has come home from work early. Has fallen fast asleep! Has Max arrived home? Presume he got my PM? Not sure if our sleeping arrangements will be OK - but hey! it would be a laugh!
        He hasn't been away this week - knee forced him to take time off even if he doesn't get paid for it I have just told him to log in and check his PM's.
        Happy Gardening,
        Shirley

Comment

Some good w/e's planned you all have. It is the middle of the summer and time to relax a bit with the garden chores, sit back and enjoy the fruits of our labour.

I think we are going to Leeds castle (in kent) on sunday and family visits on saturday.

Hope you enjoy whatever you do and feel better soon :-)
          BumbleB

I have raked the soil and planted the seeds
          Now I've joined the army that fights the weeds.

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
            He hasn't been away this week - knee forced him to take time off even if he doesn't get paid for it I have just told him to log in and check his PM's.
            Same here - dont get paid for being off sick, but couldnt help it this week
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Its our village Gala this Sunday - rain or shine (rain, probably !). The Under 8s footie team we run are taking part in a tournament and they are excited to bits that they will get a proper strip to wear - they dont notice its old and washed out and the elastic is a bit suspect, they feel really great in it. So, thats me busy all weekend getting ready or clearing up after. And I wouldn't swap it for anything. Its no so far if you fancy a day out DDL we'd look after you even if you are from Lancashire !
              odd notes about our kitchen garden project:
              http://www.distractedbyathing.net/tag/garden/

Comment

hi ya ,

arr hugs for feeling so poorly ((())), hope you feel better this weekend !

well i am selling some books tomorrow at a fete thing, at a firestation! so fingers crossed for some hunky firemen lol! and i just hope for a productive day as really i cant be bothered to go lol!

get better soon hun xxx

Comment

BURN!
                  I've spent today finishing off edging paths on my allotment, and though I say so myself, it looks neat & tidy now. Tomorrow will be the best day though; I'm going to burn all the leftover bits of pallets, and all the other rubbish I've been hoarding for years, but has never come in useful - other bits of wood, broken seed trays (wood & plastic), newspapers left over from mulching as they're taking over the shed, and any other junk lying around, and anything else fellow plotholders can join in with

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                  Working...
                  X