No announcement yet.

sky tv

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks teamladd! very useful will let u know the outcome of my email to them :-)
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by Flytrap View Post
      On the side of Sky.

We pay £17.50 a month which covers all the channels we like to watch and have just had a Sky Plus box installed for free. Sky plus is great.
      On the other hand Sky customer services are pants!

We thought about having it installed for a while as we liked the thought of Sky+. He works nights and often misses good dramas cos he's left for work. He waited until they were offering free installation and boxes, and we pay 18.50 a month for the channels we watch most of. Don't have any of the gardening channels but do have the discoveries and stuff. They keep ringing us to check if we are happy and want upgrades but we just say no. Don't have phone or BB with them, just telly.
      Kirsty b xx

Comment

We were in the same position as you around 3 years ago. Decided to get rid and save ourselves £50 a month.
        Don't miss it one bit!
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

I have Sky+ for £22pm....I have my BB and Phone with Tiscali...I think its a bad idea having it all with one company...imagine having Gas,elect,phone,bb,mobile,insurance with Tesco then having a row or problem with your account....you would be 'gerred.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by kirsty b View Post
            we liked the thought of Sky+. ...
            I like the thought of it, but it frequently fails to record, due to non-existent 'power cuts'.

Sky can't explain it, we just have to put up with it, it seems that our £55 pcm doesn't cover customer service
            All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
              thanks teamladd! very useful will let u know the outcome of my email to them :-)
              Do you want to read our letter to them?
              I hate slugs!!

Comment

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
                I like the thought of it, but it frequently fails to record, due to non-existent 'power cuts'.

Sky can't explain it, we just have to put up with it, it seems that our £55 pcm doesn't cover customer service
                Get them to swap the Box....my first one did that....I used to set it to record and sit there watching it..and it would fail to record.
                My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X