No announcement yet.

Dogs Die In Hot Cars :(

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A dog handler is responsible for his own dogs, period. It was his car. His dogs, his responisbility and no matter how many times I see this report in its various forms, I am still sickened that he hasn't even been suspended. I hope the RSPCA bring their own prosecution and that he is never allowed to be a dog handler again. Despicable that he even left them for a minute, nevermind as long as he did. I've even considered thinning my cat's fur in this weather, so don't blame anyone for clipping out an animal!

Comment

i listened to this discussion on radio 2 this morning and was so saddened and appalled it reduced me to tears. I went out to the local shops and bought my dog a £3.99 paddling pool so she has somewhere to cool down in this weather. She does tend to stay in the shade or indoors when its hot but i don't think having a black coat helps. I hope the police & RSPCA come down on this officer with a ton of bricks.
      Last edited by Newbie; 02-07-2009, 03:27 PM.
      Jane,
      keen but (slightly less) clueless
      http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

This was thing to happen and will happen again and again.At all dog shows now I see people parolling the car parks for this sort of thing, If a dog is found in a distressed state one announcement is made, If no-one arrives pronto the window is broken and the dog/s taken out.
        I would have no hesitation in smashing a car window with whatever I could find to remove a suffering dog. It takes only about fifteen minutes, even with all windows open an inch, for a dog to get to the point that nothing can save it, and only another five minutes or so 'til death!.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
        Working...
        X