No announcement yet.

Your most useful gardening object?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mine's my dibber, I find far more uses for it than those which it's actually intended.
    Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoon View Post
      Mine's my dibber, I find far more uses for it than those which it's actually intended.
      Oh, Lor!!! Just realized how that could be misinterpreted. Please ignore.

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
        My basket for the bike which has my paraphernalia in it. Would be lost without it.
        Thought about nicking a shopping basket from Tesco's and gaffer taping it to MY bike!
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Boring old stainless steel trowel I got off GYO yonks ago when I was MOM!
          I's the only tool that ALWAYS gets replaced on it's little hanging nail in the greenhouse after it's regular use weeding and and loosening the soil in the beds!
          My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
          to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Originally posted by bluemoon View Post
            I wont come anywhere near you when you're angry bluemoon!
            The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
            Brian Clough

Comment

The hammock - especially on these hot afternoons

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                Thought about nicking a shopping basket from Tesco's and gaffer taping it to MY bike!
                I've got one!
                (I didn't nick it though, it was donated to me) ... cable ties are better than gaffer tape
                All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

The Yeoman lady's hoe is my new favourite tool ... it's great for breaking up capped, concrete-like soil and making drills
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

^That Yeoman lady's hoe looks pretty cheap as well, there's a cheeky addition to the birthday/Christmas list, thanks TS.

My most useful object would be my weed suppressant matting, which has not only suppressed the weeds, but kept the cats off too.
                    Last edited by OllieMartin; 03-07-2009, 07:40 AM. Reason: P.S. Not that I'm suggesting you get me it for my birthday TS!
                    Current Executive Board Members at Ollietopia Inc:
                    Snadger - Director of Poetry
                    RedThorn - Chief Interrobang Officer
                    Pumpkin Becki - Head of Dremel Multi-Tool Sales & Marketing and Management Support
                    Jeanied - Olliecentric Eulogy Minister
                    piskieinboots - Ambassador of 2-word Media Reviews

WikiGardener a subsidiary of Ollietopia Inc.

Comment

Whats your Favourite Gardening Tool ??

Hi
                      I thought I could get you all thinking about this one lol.
                      As I said before I am new to growing vegs and herbs.
                      I got all the equipment I need but my favourite is my hoe, it saves a lot of back ache lol.
                      What is your favourite ?????????

H
                      x
                      Last edited by Helenuk; 06-07-2009, 09:55 AM. Reason: Mistake

Comment

Have to admit it's my dibber, I use it far more than I'd ever have thought possible.....but rarely for dibbing.

Comment

Got to be my Secateurs. Opening bags of compost, cutting wire, pruning, picking salad. The list is endless
                          Cider, Vegetables and Sussex sustainability blogged at www.ciderhousepress.com

Comment

Hi

I never use my hoe, alway dig out the weeds.

My fav is my bulb planter, I nearly get straight rows now.
                            Bye

PT

Carpe Diem

The way I see it, if you want the rainbow you have got to put up with the rain!

http://heifer73.blogspot.com/

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X