X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
    You DON't want to know!!!!!!
    Oh we do!!!!
    the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

A little patchwork dress & shorts
      And what is Di wearing, Andy ?

I was using NOG's dresscode this morning, I only put on a little bit of suntan lotion though !
      Back to shorts and Tshirt though, hypothermia started to kick in once the seafog arrived.
      There's no point reading history if you don't use the lessons it teaches.

Head-hunted member of the Nutter's Club - can I get my cranium back please ?

Comment

Shorts, T Shirt, bare feet . Bare feet always helps - I think they are cooling fins.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

bra & pants - its too hot!
          Jane,
          keen but (slightly less) clueless
          http://janesvegpatch.blogspot.com

Comment

Bra and pants too - sadly hubby is following suit (minus bra) - quite put me off my dinner......

Comment

Leopard skin studded thong (with studs on inside) and gas mask.
              Well you asked!!!

Actually, I'm sat in an un airconned office in 50+ degree heat wearing a t-shirt, 3/4 length trews and bare feet.
              I'm off out in a sec to dip my feet in the Indus river, amongst the water buffalo and crocs, and then shall be back to my hotel where I shall be following the dress code of the Nog.
              Last edited by bobleponge; 02-07-2009, 05:20 AM. Reason: Gecko
              Bob Leponge
              Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Dressing gown (undone)
                Think it's shorts down the lottie this morning.
                The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                Brian Clough

Comment

Nightie at the moment. Phew - another restless night.

Got the cleaner coming round at 8 so will have to don some gardening clothes and get to that lottie.

Comment

Jamas and T shirt, can you send your cleaner round here Zazen?
                    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Work attire now - boo!

Trousers, shoes, open neck shirt with sleeves rolled up (I mean business).
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Thanks guys, I'm sitting in Reception with an ineffectual deskfan in a grey wool suit (skirt and jacket), strappy top, black tights and heels! Have to look smart on reception. I can't wait til 1pm when I can go back to my proper (Materials Controller) desk which is in a fully air conned area - oh blimey its only 10am...

Comment

3/4 lengths and t-shirt + bare feet. I work from home so can wear what I like

Comment

Crop top, cut down levis, mi flip flops.... and factor 15, its going to be another scorcher, not that i'm grumbling... winter will be here soon enough

Comment

Originally posted by Pumpkin Becki View Post
                              Thanks guys, I'm sitting in Reception with an ineffectual deskfan in a grey wool suit (skirt and jacket), strappy top, black tights and heels! Have to look smart on reception. I can't wait til 1pm when I can go back to my proper (Materials Controller) desk which is in a fully air conned area - oh blimey its only 10am...

awwwwwwwww i'm telling your boss that you're abusing the internet when you should be working

Comment

Originally posted by ckfe View Post
                                awwwwwwwww i'm telling your boss that you're abusing the internet when you should be working
                                yeah thanks

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X