Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Whats 24 weeks, weighs 1lb 3oz, and will be harvested in less than 3 months time?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good grief...24 weeks already?????...keep yr pecker up lass- the cool weather will be here soon
    "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Have just been out in the garden with Joe. Hate sitting and directing - was soooo itching to help but as soon as I ventured out of the shade I had to scuttle back in after just a few seconds! Have come in now and will sit watching Loose Women whilst I sort through some craft mags - a task I have been meaning to do for ages AND its something I can do sitting down!
      Tammy x x x x
      Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Have you still not eaten your way for the bed in the freezer yet

And I knew the answer too you know.......... *folds arms, stamps foot and goes off in a teenage 'Kevin' style huff
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by shirlthegirl43 View Post
          - I used to 'hang out' in the chilled food section at Tesco when I was expecting our youngest son in the summer of 1995 - it was rather warm here that year.
          I was pregnant with HB that year it rained the day after I had her!! lots of icepoles and lollies for me and cool baths! (being a peely wally scot not good in the heat at the best of times)

Tammy, keep cool in this heat and rest lots

Sylvia
          xx

Comment

Hi Tammy,really pleased that thinks are going well for you,although i do not envie you this heat,a fan is just about better than nothing,the time is flying so fast for you now,all the best.
            sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X