X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

B B King will be 84 in September
    B. B. King - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    YouTube - B.B. King - Blues Boys Tune
    The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
    Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
      Well, there's a 74 year old Leonard Cohen who did a world tour this year, Dylan and Neil Young are still doing their thing as are CSN and Joni Mitchell, for the folkies, Tom Paxton still tours, Judy Collins still plays concerts and a good number of them have lead 'interesting' lives.
      Not to mention the immortal Joan Baez, whom I worshipped in my early 20s. She's now pushing 70.
      Tour of my back garden mini-orchard.

Comment

I must be in the minority here...I really liked Michael Jacksons music and videos and think they will live on. I also had a crush on Farah Fawcett when I was a youngun. I just remember the good times................... may they both rest in peace.
        My Majesty made for him a garden anew in order
        to present to him vegetables and all beautiful flowers.- Offerings of Thutmose III to Amon-Ra (1500 BCE)

Diversify & prosper

Comment

Never liked the man or his music (more into Madness and the Specials) but I am sorry for any child that loses their parent at such young ages. I hope that whoever raises the kids will try and do so with some degree of normality.

Comment

Was a fan of The Jacksons when i was little. Liked his music but not a fan as such. The child allegations i have never been able to say a def yes or no to them, but i will always find it strange that a parent would accept payment in millions to drop the case rather than see someone sentenced i know what i would have done and i would not have millions in the bank right now.

Feel sorry for his kids who no doubt will be caught up in this, one can only hope that they will get through this an receive a near normal childhood.

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
              Wasn't Farrah Fawucett...the Bionic women in the 6million $ man, series.
              yup, she was Jamie Summers, bionic woman...I'm so full of useless trivia...

and I forgot, as per the title, hate him.
              Last edited by taff; 27-06-2009, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by taff View Post
                yup, she was Jamie Summers, bionic woman...I'm so full of useless trivia...

and I forgot, as per the title, hate him.

Farrah guest starred on "The Six Million Dollar Man" as a reporter who witnesses Steve Austin use his bionics.

Lindsay Jean Wagner Jaime Sommers was the Bionic Woman....

Geo..
                Last edited by Geo; 27-06-2009, 02:03 PM. Reason: Add image..

Comment

Originally posted by HayleyB View Post
                  I always thought Farrah one of the world's most beautiful women in her time such a shame.

Loved his music and his choreography - he was a genius, but I was not so keen on his latter years - quirks and total wierdness wise.
                  Ditto - Absolutely agree with Hayley.

Jules
                  Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Originally posted by Snadger View Post
                    I must be in the minority here...I really liked Michael Jacksons music and videos and think they will live on.
                    This is what really gets me - all this carry on and wailing, and is anyone really going to notice (apart from his friends and family obviously) that he's gone?! All the music and videos will carry on being played, the only thing we're going to miss out on is all the horrible stories and weirdness in the media. I won't be sorry to see the back of that...

Comment

so she was the bionic woman and i was right after all!!! see knew i wasnt going mad - thanks for that!

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
                        Farrah guest starred on "The Six Million Dollar Man" as a reporter who witnesses Steve Austin use his bionics.

Lindsay Jean Wagner Jaime Sommers was the Bionic Woman....
                        Geo..
                        pooo...in that case, I'm full of useless trivia that's wrong

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X