No announcement yet.

Feel really down in the dumps.

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks for the update chuck. At least you are thinking positively re: course at college. Is it to do with nails/hands etc? If so, if you need a model....a model to practice on of course, just let me know. Take care.
    Love Bernie
    PS How are south of Barnsley are you? I need to visit a mate in Wakefield early next year - if you need someone to practice on.....mind you my hand are a b****y nightmare! LOL.
    Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 27-11-2009, 10:17 PM. Reason: PS
    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Didn't realise you were still having problems.

xxx
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Good to see you're taking positive action LL, wont bother offering you my nails to tidy up, you could be there a while.
        Hope the good days get more, and the bad ones less
        Bob Leponge
        Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Update update!

Been a busy few months, still didn't know what was wrong with me and then found out i was pregnant!!!

so i made a phone call to the pain clinic to inform that i was having a baby, i'd actually been trying to ring them for an appointment before my appointment date, but they said that they wouldn't be an appointment till October. so when i told them i was pregnant they said i could go that day! i'd been ringing for 6 weeks to see if there was a cancellation. Cos i was still in lots of pain.

so i went that day, and saw another doctor and he was lovely, and i then starting crying, saying i would feel better if i knew what was wrong with me... so he said don't you know... so my answer was no of course i don't or i wouldn't be saying this to you, and then he went on to tell me what was a matter with me.

the reason i've been in so much pain for 2 years now, is that i've grown an extra bone at the base of my spine and all my nerves, muscles and everything esle is trying to compensate for this, hence the pain.....

so my next question was how long have you known this, and his reply was 16 months...... i was in total shock as no ONE had ever told me why i was in so much pain all of the time..

So i then asked is there anything you can do for the pain and is answer were yes, lots but because your pregnant we can't do a thing at the moment.....

So i came home with this news and found it quite shocking that they had known what was wrong with me and never informed me....up until i found out i was pregnant i was taking 18 tablets a day... but of course when i found out i stopped taking them all.....when yes you've guessed it i was in loads of pain even more than before!!!!

But here's the sad news i'm no longer having a baby as i lost it a few weeks ago........

So i've rang the pain clinic up to have them help me and now i've got to wait til november for an appointment.... B***** NHS.

Comment

I'm so sorry to hear you lost the baby. Now you can take painkillers again though, but that doesn't compensate for the fact that you could have had treatment so much earlier if they'd got cracking as soon as they knew the problem.
            Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X