No announcement yet.

Not sure I can take anymore...

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SlugLobber, if the job is making you ill with the stress, get out, get out now, and get out fast. I know, this is contadicting what everyone else is saying, but, my OH had to stop working last year after big problems with his bosses and getting panic attacks from the stress Eventually he was laid off altogether. He is only just well enough to start looking for a job now, after 14 months. I wish he'd just left when the trouble started instead of dragging it on and on til it made him really ill....

Comment

This is for sluglobber and zazen (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SL keep taking his money until you find the job you want.........put a picture of him on a wall and throw darts at it!

Zazen - I wish I could help hunny, you can always take civil action.... this can help as the judge will look at it from a different angle.........the CPS do annoy me so basically I can (hypothetically) walk into a supermarket and take a bottle of wine and my defence is well I could not pay for it cos I was thirsty! Go to the magistrates court and ask for the forms, they can also help you fill them in and I think it costs about 40.00 to lodge action against him :-)
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
        This is for sluglobber and zazen (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

SL keep taking his money until you find the job you want.........put a picture of him on a wall and throw darts at it!

Zazen - I wish I could help hunny, you can always take civil action.... this can help as the judge will look at it from a different angle.........the CPS do annoy me so basically I can (hypothetically) walk into a supermarket and take a bottle of wine and my defence is well I could not pay for it cos I was thirsty! Go to the magistrates court and ask for the forms, they can also help you fill them in and I think it costs about 40.00 to lodge action against him :-)
        Thanks honey. We are appealing the CPS decision first - then it will be the civil.....It's a bit like Two_sheds' bike accident - and him not seeing her and so they can't do anything. Totally insane; why do we have a police force if they can't actually carry out their duties???? The officer sounds like he was well racked off...and OH is still simmering with anger....he's got an away weekend with the lads playing footie and I wanted his mind on not getting tackled or spilling his many pints - not thinking about this!!!

Anyway - enough bad vibes. Smile and the world smiles with you.

Comment

I love the way these toe rags go to court and give a "Not Guity" then when they are found guilty put in a case of mitigation.....

If you are not guilty how can you ask for mitigation.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
            I love the way these toe rags go to court and give a "Not Guity" then when they are found guilty put in a case of mitigation.....

If you are not guilty how can you ask for mitigation.
            Ours admitted he had done it!!! You'd think it would be an easy tick in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
              SlugLobber, if the job is making you ill with the stress, get out, get out now, and get out fast. I know, this is contadicting what everyone else is saying, but, my OH had to stop working last year after big problems with his bosses and getting panic attacks from the stress Eventually he was laid off altogether. He is only just well enough to start looking for a job now, after 14 months. I wish he'd just left when the trouble started instead of dragging it on and on til it made him really ill....
              Did being male, and not talking about it much, aggravate the problem?
              There are benefits to chatting about one's problems!
              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Re Civil Actions
                You can go to court but it might be hard to actually get your money.
                My elderly neighbour took some overcharging plumbers to court got a ruling and they were ordered to pay back money plus costs... but they didn't have an address, the court baliff had nowhere to go as it were, they've still not been tracked down and my poor neighbour still hasn't got his money.
                Sue

Comment

Huge sympathy SL. I suppose at the moment none of us has much choice but to hang on to the job we're in until things pick up, but it's such a huge part of your life that being in a job you hate has a way of spoiling the time off as well. Hope you manage to dig an escape tunnel.

(((((Zazen))))) - unbelieveable, I'm spitting nails reading your news. What, exactly, is the point of the rest of us flogging our guts out to make an honest living when people like that can just get away with it
                  http://www.justgiving.com/Vicky-Berr...-Marathon-2010

Comment

Sluglobber, get to the doctor and sort out the chest pain thing first, it's work to live, not live to work, remember? You'll be no good to anyone if you get really ill over a silly job.
                    If you need the money to keep going, then you'll have to stay, but if you don't, run away as fast as you can.
                    If you have to stay, might be an idea to find an agression/annoyance outlet....and write everything down in case you need to pursue anything later.

Comment

Hi All,

Don't worry, I won't walk without having *something* to walk into. I'm also realistic enough to know that with my salary, I can't just switch to cutting lawns or taking meals to old ladies (thought I wouldn't mind that, I love chatting to old ladies, lol!). Temp scientists do make a decent wage, but I'll see what these applications bring. I've had a nice email from my old boss, to say he's happy to give references and if I need to talk, give him a call. Bless, he's quite sweet for a psychotic German.

I've had the most hectic weekend ever, but on the way home on Fri I had a lovely message from my colleague, reminding me that 'we are in this together' and saying that both her and my other colleague are also shocked at his behaviour. Today he has come in all sweet as pie. I just see it as his 'friendly head'.

I took out my frustrations yesterday in hay making. Throwing bales off the top of a large stack to unload them, I imagined that each and every one was him. I did get my friend's hubby on the back and when he asked if he'd upset me, I told him I mistook him for my boss. Anyway, I have happy news, which I will report in another thread!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X