how can i stop the biting

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh yes - that'll do the trick!

Men can also use as its not too feminine a fragrance.

Former Av*n lady here - they cannot sell it as an insect repellent as they would have to have a pharmaceutical license(v.expensive) - I believe the active ingredient is probably citronella.

If it works for you - look out for when they have 3 for £5!

Comment

Originally posted by quark1 View Post

If it works for you - look out for when they have 3 for £5!
      I will - it's on buy one get one free so £2.50 each. If it works I will stock up when ever it's on offer.

Thanks for the info on this - with the spray, garlic and Vit B I'm sure I'll fight off the horrid bugs

Comment

I've being bitten something terrible this year, last saturday I was covered after only hanging out the washing.

It seems that more than 5 bites then my body can't cope and I was off to the shop for some piriton, I could hardly concentrate my skin was in shock. I also use sting relief cream to stop me itching.

I already take high strength Vit B and high strength garlic capsules, but if they are out there then I still get bitten.

When I was younger (early 20's) and on my first trip to Greece, my reaction to the bites out there were huge. Each bite produced a red swelling nearly the size of a saucer, but as I had so many I decided not to worry about covering up and kid myself that it looked like I was sunburnt. Every now and then I'd be walking behind another poor woman who also had the same tell tale signs of reacting to the bites all up her legs.

So far so good on the lottie, but as I have paths then I'm not standing on grass, which is where they seem to gather.

Comment

The skin so soft definately works when i first went abroad i was bitten all over very badly and had to go to the doctors has they wouldn't clear up, and it was the doctor that told me about it and how good it was and i've had it ever since.

I've been an avon rep for the pass few years, and its actually my best seller in the books. plus i have a document that there are over 101 different uses for it, if you would like a copy pm and i will pass it on to you.

Comment

Avon skin so soft! I mix it with citronella and cider vinegar in a spray and the bugs don't go for my horse - or me!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X