No announcement yet.

Bucket list

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm with Gardenwitch on the Smallholding plans!

Other than that it's;
    Fly a helicopter (no chance)
    Lose weight (similar chance to above it seems)
    Win the Lotto (but I don't do it anymore)

Oh, I dunno - life ain't too bad really is it!?
    All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
    Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Originally posted by dexterdoglancashire View Post
      Can sort your second one chuck - you can have a ride on the RD400 when Drew gets back from the IOM - you can borrow my helmet and leathers! - Up for it?
      Bernie
      coooooooooool!
      Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Nothing I can think of except give up work lol my OH says I cant retire till he does and if he thinks I will wait till he is 65 he has another think coming lol

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
        Skydive

I've left skydiving till last, just in case.
        My son's girlfriend bought my son this for his 30th birthday this year lol he who broke his nose playing roller hockey lol
        Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
        and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
          Nothing I can think of except give up work lol my OH says I cant retire till he does and if he thinks I will wait till he is 65 he has another think coming lol

My son's girlfriend bought my son this for his 30th birthday this year lol he who broke his nose playing roller hockey lol
          Didnt you put this on the vine at the time? Something in the back of my brain............
          Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Didnt you put this on the vine at the time? Something in the back of my brain............
            yep I think you're right cant remember what I said this morning never mind a while ago lol
            and ends with backache

Comment

Originally posted by jackie j View Post
              yep I think you're right cant remember what I said this morning never mind a while ago lol
              It all turned out OK in the end.
              Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

It all turned out OK in the end.
                See now I am all confused lol
                and ends with backache

Comment

I also am a contented soul.
                  I own a Rayburn, have skydived, have visited Machu Pichu (Do it HW, awesome!!) live in my ideal home, still travel the world with work, have a job I enjoy most of the time, have 3 fantastic kids and 2.5 grandkids that I adore, what else could I want?

Perhaps would like to swim in the Sea of Tranquility but not sure thats attainable.
                  I'm only 27 (give or take) and have never really desperately wanted to do anything in life, so all that I have achieved has been a real bonus.
                  Bob Leponge
                  Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by bobleponge View Post
                    I'm only 27 (give or take) and have never really desperately wanted to do anything in life, so all that I have achieved has been a real bonus.
                    See I thought you were older lol you must have been very young when you had your kids lol
                    and ends with backache

Comment

Every now and then I think "Ooh, yeah I'd like to do that - must add that to my list on the vine". Then I forget what it was.
                      A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
                        Every now and then I think "Ooh, yeah I'd like to do that - must add that to my list on the vine". Then I forget what it was.
                        See, YOU must be getting older too Wayne - that's what it's like for us all the time!
                        Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

I'm only 27 (give or take)
                          Coffee ====> Screen

Thanks for that Boble. Made my day.

Comment

I did say give or take ........
                            Bob Leponge
                            Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

I did say give or take ........
                              A friend of mine tends to quote his age as "21 and a few months". He never says just how many months is 'a few', but I happne to know he is well past qualifying for a buspass!
                              Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

My bucket list === Get a Harley (Sportster 5) - Do the worlds highest bungee jump (I like the sensation of falling???) - Snog Nigella Lawson (Nuff sed) - See the aurora borealis

Zebedee
                                "Raised to a state of heavenly lunacy where I just can't be touched!"

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X