Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is there a court in the country would convict?!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Two_Sheds View Post
    Kids and FiLs. I left mine in charge last year when we went to Singapore for a month.

Rather than water little and often, he decided to do it all on the one day, and left everything standing in water. 80% of my plants drowned.

2sheds, that's terrible! At least quite a lot of the ones that weren't already dead recovered once they'd had a drink - though I think 3 of my 8 bean plants are struggling.

Comment

Originally posted by BilboWaggins
      And he thought you wouldn't notice?
      His excuse is?

So what if he's 6'3" - I'd brain him! Failing that, I'm with Allotmentlady - pepper or something similarly nasty in his undies. (Only works if you are capable of looking him straight in the eye - whilst standing on chair - and saying you have no idea what happened to the laundry)
      Good heavens, no - he may be a savant idiot, but he's not that thick! Practically the first thing he said was "Oh @#%$^&*!! I forgot to water the plants"

I blame myself. I should have known...

Also we have an honest relationship - I'd look him in the eye and tell him precisely what had happened to the laundry!
      Last edited by basketcase; 09-06-2009, 12:09 PM.

Comment

I have one of those clever uns with zero common sense, he can re configure computers, do sums in maths that look like complete gobbley de gook to me but is completely befuddled when it comes to being able to load the dishwasher!! Think it is on too low a cerebral plain for him, either that or he just can't be a**ed!!
        When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Originally posted by miffy View Post
          i have one of those clever uns with zero common sense, he can re configure computers, do sums in maths that look like complete gobbley de gook to me but is completely befuddled when it comes to being able to load the dishwasher!! Think it is on too low a cerebral plain for him, either that or he just can't be a**ed!!

you've kidnapped my son!! :d

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X