I feel old !!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by louisesgarden View Post
    i think the problem with teenagers they think their parents were never young !!! or did anything remotely naughty !!!!

They are right, I've never ever done anything naughty, it wasn't me, I know nothing about any naughty stuff, honest! Not even a bit!

Comment

Originally posted by indigox View Post
      They are right, I've never ever done anything naughty, it wasn't me, I know nothing about any naughty stuff, honest! Not even a bit!

Thats exactly what I tell my kids! Not sure they believe me though
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

If You Could......

.......would you be a teenager again?

I would, if I knew then what I know now!

Jules
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

Hahahahaha, I too feel like this sometimes.

I'm having an age identy dilema too as I don't know if at 36 I can still dye my hair bright red, or when I should take my nose ring out, stop wearing flairs and take down my Pirate Flag in the garden......but I do know, it's not just yet.

Comment

Nevr mind, I find at over 60 I can still do yoga and outrun anyone over 40... well almost,

err not

Well I still think I am young.. but my body in cold weather says otherwise!

Don't stop exercising as you grow older: and do something like yoga or pilates to keep supple. The difference it makes is amazing - although it takes a LONG time when older...

Comment

Have to agree with you, Madasafish.
              For me its line dancing, a good way to keep fit with your friends.

And when your back stops aching,
              And your hands begin to harden.
              You will find yourself a partner,
              In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

My niece when she was 9 years old loved cross stitch, she made and framed me a lovely quote from
                " Samuel Butler " a writer and critic (1835-1902) it Say's,

" Autumn is mellower, and what we lose in flowers, we more than gain in fruit "

It always makes me simile. I'm 46 now, she's 31. Where have the years gone?.

Comment

I gave my son and his friend a lift back from Milton Keynes on Sunday,they had been to a comic convention, they spent the whole journey talking about comics, gaming and p.c's and i didn't understand 99% of what they were talking about!! I did feel totally out of the loop, plus watching Ashes to Ashes i knew all the music, had worn some of the clothes and he said ' this is just so old fashioned!!' thanks mate!! He is 18 and i am old fashioned apparently!!
                  When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Ah the age thing. I was a granddad at 40, and again at 42 and about to be again for the third time at 45.
                    I swear I was telling them off only last week for not brushing their teeth before school.

Was with my eldest daughter at Twickenham a few weeks ago, watching a rugby match, and a train guard (sober apparently, unlike us 2) asked us if we were a couple. I dont know if I was more delighted than my daughter was insulted, but I was certainly chuffed.
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X