New River Cottage series!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by selfraising View Post
    If you have Sky, it will be on Ch4 +1 at 9.00 but I guess that doesn't help with the Apprentice, which I also want to see. Think I will hijack the girls tv and tape on that
    That's my plan, Sky+ the Lions game and Springwatch at 8, Sky+ Hugh at 9 and watch the Apprentice on the telly in the bedroom, how sad am I?
    There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by seasprout View Post
      Wonder what he will kill and eat this series............I vote Politicians.! HaHa..
      only at the tax payers expense will that happen
      but i dont mind my taxes bein paid to a good cause
      dont take for granted that you hold dear
      for once its gone you will miss it
      and thats to late

Comment

Great I love his down to earth programs

Comment

River cottage gadget.

A friend has been working on a new gadget for the river cottage show, I thought you would like a look I think its a thing to speed up compost looks like a rocket to me lol.I will have to watch all the shows to look out for it now bummer....
          Attached Files

Comment

Oooh that looks interesting abby, can't wait to see how it works!
            AKA Angie

Comment

Originally posted by abby View Post
              A friend has been working on a new gadget for the river cottage show, I thought you would like a look I think its a thing to speed up compost looks like a rocket to me lol.I will have to watch all the shows to look out for it now bummer....

it's not rocket science?
              My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by maytreefrannie View Post
                it's not rocket science?
                No,it's "down to earth"

Comment

We only have 2 programs we will want to watch, but our TV only works via the VCR, so we will have to choose. I suspect it may be Hugh. Springwatch just isn't the same without a Goodie....
                  Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                    We only have 2 programs we will want to watch, but our TV only works via the VCR, so we will have to choose. I suspect it may be Hugh. Springwatch just isn't the same without a Goodie....
                    Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that why isn't he doing it this year ?

Comment

Originally posted by Solitaire View Post
                      Glad I'm not the only one who thinks that why isn't he doing it this year ?
                      Ill health, rumoured to be psychological.
                      Last edited by Hilary B; 01-06-2009, 07:57 AM. Reason: typo
                      Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

I better set up the sky+ as I will be up the Gym.....Me at a Gym...hahahah
                        My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

I'm a huge fan too
                          Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Originally posted by Hilary B View Post
                            Ill health, rumoured to be psychological.
                            He suffers from bouts of depression and has spoken publicly about it.

Here's a link.

Great shame, his anarchic streak really added an edge to the program. I often used to think of Kate being there as his minder, to rein him in. But Chris Packam's not too bad, he's got a bit of rebel in him too. Anyone who can make references to the Prodigy and the Stranglers in a nature program can't be all bad

Wishing Bill all the best for a swift return to form.
                            There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by HotStuff View Post
                              That's my plan, Sky+ the Lions game and Springwatch at 8, Sky+ Hugh at 9 and watch the Apprentice on the telly in the bedroom, how sad am I?
                              The Lions game is on at 5.30 on Wednesday (all the midweek games are on about 5.30/6 and the Saturday games are on at 2pm).

Comment

Originally posted by funstuie View Post
                                The Lions game is on at 5.30 on Wednesday (all the midweek games are on about 5.30/6 and the Saturday games are on at 2pm).
                                Yeah but the Sky coverage doesn't finish 'til 8:30 and I like to watch the post match stuff.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X