No announcement yet.

free: 2 Chelsea tickets, 22 May

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You will Bernie - I'll take the camera with me and do a write up.

*blushes @ Flum - shucks - that's so nice.

Comment

Have fun, Zazen! I went last year and everything looks so tiny compared to on the telly!

Comment

Going to Chelsea today !!!!! Soooooo exited,want to compere notes,thoughts after you've been,zazen.Have a good day
        Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

See you here on Saturday Lettucegrow. Have a fabulous time. xxx

Comment

Well done peeps, I must learn not to skim read, I thought you were offering tickets to the FA cup not this weeks game.

My best mate had to give his Fa cup tickets away as we are going to another friends wedding. I don't think it was such a big deal to him, as he get to go every year, but it would have been to me.

Enjoy Zaz, thats so generous TS, good on yer.
            I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

You mean tickets to Chelsea could mean something else?
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

What you saying ma is there more than one Chelsea?

Is it in America or summat?
                I'm only here cos I got on the wrong bus.

Comment

Mr Sheds wouldn't let me give away his "proper" Chelsea tickets, Mikey - don't be so daft.
                  All gardeners know better than other gardeners." -- Chinese Proverb.

Comment

Quite right Mr Sheds!!
                    Bob Leponge
                    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Well, I'm back; saw Alan, Toby and the back of Joe's head [from their chit chat place]; walked miles and miles, took 250 photos and am totally exhausted.

Will post a few photos tomorrow once I get my sorry a$$ out of bed....unfortunately no sign of Chris B Two_Sheds.......

I'd recommend staying over if you do get Mr Sheds to get you tickets again....

Quote of the day [which surpassed my Duck Island quote of yesterday which I thought would last a good month], was some old guy telling everyone that 'Brian May had made the plasticine garden.......is there no end to his talents'. I had to leave the area as I guffawed out loud at the thought. Bless.

Comment

Glad you had a good day chuck Lookin forward to seeing those piccies.

Comment

250 pics!!! I only took a few .It's a long time on the feet isn't it? You must shattered, you had a long journey but it was worth it wasn't it?

Comment

So what's the verdict zazen? Which were you fave bits and what did you really not like? I didn't think it was half as crowded as I thought it would be but apparently that was due to less exhibitors in the pavilion and more room to move.You could get a good view of the gardens as well with a little patience. I loved Jekkas stand (bought some seed) and the planting in the Laurent Perrier crocus garden was beautiful. Must haves this year are obviously Aquilegia,bronze fennel,iris and I must find room for a silver birch!!!

Comment

Well....I thought it was great if a little crowded....there were alot of blue rinse brigades out on Friday pm....i thought it was sad that no under 5s were allowed in but not to worry. Probably a good thing as it was quite well attended.

I loved the Jekkas stand, so sad to see she is not ever doing it again...and also bought seeds. OH loved the Wode everywhere and bought some seeds, as well as 2 dark lavender seeds. He sowed them all first thing today so he must have been keen!

I loved the plasticine garden I thought it was well done and included Veg, and the cottage gardens were the absolute bees knees....I managed to get to the front of most of the gardens for pikkies, which is why I ended up with so many.

But my fave was the Future Nature one, with all the insect homes - we saw some at Ryton and I wanted to make some myself - I've now got lots of images to use as inspiration so I'll be making some of these later in the year. LOVED IT.

I adored the colour of the laurent perrier one, the Italian chap - the deep reds and purples were glorious.

The stall which had the flower arranging with the veg incorporated was great...the displays of the veg were really well done.

I've added a linky to a website with a list of all the gardens...for anyone who hasn't seen any of them...

I'd loved to have had a chance to photograph them with no people though - one of mine [as Hay Wayne has pointed out] has a mystery man peeping over the top of the wall...which somewhat spoils the effect. I'd have a hayday with my Holga camera if I could just wander around for a few hours.

Thanks again Two_Sheds. I'm still exhausted and just off for a hot bath and bed. After I've finished my Pimms of course.

I'll be buying tickets properly next year....thoroughly enjoyed myself.

event gardens - shoot

Comment

Have seen some of your pics Andrea they are great!
                                WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X