Freecycle Is Brilliant..!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ckfe View Post
    i know what you mean nog, i've just had 17 emails for TAKEN ads that i've never seen OFFER ads for and also i've seen TAKEN ads then 3 hours later the one offering the item arrives

i'll never get a greenhouse at this rate!
    People post on several sites so items can be gone from one group before the moderator has even approved them on another

Comment

There is a 10x6 shed of Freecyce Bromley today if you are interested.
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

is bromley in kent? i'm up north

Comment

Just seen this on Croydon Freecycle:

"i have just moved flats and have become the owner of a cupboard full of bondage kit.they need a good home,asap."

I am going to give it a go I need a new hobby and If i don't like it I can use it to tie up my beans.
          My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

lol that's funny i'm surprised it got past the freecycle moderators.. second hand bondage stuff, it brings yukky images that i'd rather not have to mind

Comment

Eeeow..... Put your gloves on NOG, it's second hand.

Comment

i got half a tonne of topsoil off freecycle last night.. the guy's still got another 2 and half tonne if anyone in the manchester area wants some?

Comment

I just want to go round and see what it is......bing a nosey sod...

Comment

has anyone else been getting numerous emails from rw_bouncer@freecycle.org over the past hour or so? i've got 5 now and they're all totally blank

Comment

• Bondage

[QUOTE=NOG;471487]Just seen this on Croydon Freecycle:

"i have just moved flats and have become the owner of a cupboard full of bondage kit.they need a good home,asap."

So that's where I left it !

Comment

• mmm sounds like someone doesn't want to admit it is theirs

Tracy
                        www.tuscana.net 2 junctions from disney, fully equipped apartment. unit 1307 if anyone wants to book their accomodation

Comment

• Originally posted by ckfe View Post
                          i got half a tonne of topsoil off freecycle last night.. the guy's still got another 2 and half tonne if anyone in the manchester area wants some?
                          Whereabouts in Manchester ckfe?.. need to talk to OH but could be interested

Comment

• the guy lives in sale.. do you want me to PM you his phone number?

or if you're closer to bolton someone is offering some on freecycle
                            Last edited by ckfe; 12-06-2009, 12:37 PM.

Comment

• Yes please, that's not far from me

Comment

• just sent it to you

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X