No announcement yet.

Sad Morning

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have you found no 4 yet? Just been reading your thread. You must have a lot of patience (and a very big heart) I'm sure you will hear no4 when he's hungry and wants feeding. It's all a big adventure to them.

Comment

Attic???...don't want to worry you- but do you have cavity walls??????

Bras are wonderful things aren't they?- I've been known to wander round with abandoned hatching chook eggs

good luck with both probs- hope you get some help soon x
      "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Update

No4 has been found, but only after getting both husband and oldest son involved. Luckily both came back early today.

No4 was right in the middle of the attic, under all the floor boards and tangled in the insulation.

Vet has just left, after checking prem baby and idiot mother. Prem baby has been fed by Granny and vet has left us milk, tiny syringes & teats. Izzy is still pregnant! There is, the vet thinks, one more kitten still to come but need it to stay put for as long as possible. To this end Izzy is being kept quiet in our bathroom (it's huge) which is always used as sick bay and to most of our cats represents safety.

So, fingers crossed all round, but it's looking promising! We ned to figure out how to get the prem baby fed on Saturday when we are at a craft fair. I can't pull out 'cos I'm the organiser.

Alison, didn't think you were nosy or critical at all I'll tell anyone who'll listen about my mogs.

Jules
        Jules

Coffee. Garden. Coffee. Does a good morning need anything else?

♥ Nutter in a Million & Royal Nutter by Appointment to HRH VC ♥

Althoughts - The New Blog (updated with bridges)

Comment

your cats sound as exciting as our chooks!!!
          "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Hope it all goes well for you. Fingers crossed. Do keep us up to date.
            Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Wee Chap....

.....is actually a little girl.

So we've knicknamed her the Sweetpea. I'll try and get some pics uploaded.

Jules
              Jules

Comment

Wow! What a mad couple of days you've had!
                Keep us updated Jules.
                Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Lainey,

I've started The Sweetpea - Kitten Progress Report thread. Hopefully it'll be a long and happy thread and anyone who's interested can follow the journey.

Jules
                  Jules

Comment

Spotted!
                    Thank you, will follow with interest, can't wait for some photos!
                    Imagination is everything, it is a preview of what is to become.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X