No announcement yet.

Well done Joanna Lumley!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SlugLobber, I would actually pay money to see you do that!!
    But yes, it does often need a "celeb" these days, as it would appear that the government of the day is becoming less and less able to read the mood and will of the people that elected it.
    Bob Leponge
    Life's disappointments are so much harder to take if you don't know any swear words.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyF View Post
      She's making the Ministers look stupid
      Like they need the help

Trouble is, she's got this promise out of Brown. But we all know how much a promise is worth from him. EU referendum, no tax rises anyone? And they were on their election manifesto

Roll on this time next year when we can get shot of the idiots.
      Urban Escape Blog

Comment

All Gurkha veterans who retired before 1997 with at least four years' service will be allowed to settle in the UK, Home Secretary Jacqui Smith has said.

BBC NEWS | Politics | Gurkhas win right to settle in UK

To see a world in a grain of sand
        And a heaven in a wild flower

Comment

Justice! It's a bit of a local issue round here, living just up the road from Aldershot, but I think they are a lot more deserving than some of the other people we let in to this country.
          Last edited by HotStuff; 21-05-2009, 06:42 PM.
          There are 10 kinds of people in the world, those that understand binary and those that don't.

Comment

Originally posted by NOG View Post
            Hi My dear how are you I havn't see you about here for some time
            Hello NOG. I don't know about you, but you 'come in and out' of the site from time to time.

Hope you and your family are keeping well. Did you ever buy the breadmaker?

Love and best wishes,

valmarg

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X