No announcement yet.

Veg Growing, anger management, fatherhood

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You've soooooooo made me laugh (much needed), honestly I was thinking you twit, letting a 4 yo blah de blah and then big grins, thankyou Jimmer
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I had a similiar experience yesterday with a much older baby, he is 18!!
      Suddenly taken an interest in the lottie and growing things, i had some plants to pot on in my miffy sized green house, perfect for gardening rabbits. Not so it turns out for 6 foot 2 giants with huge hobbit feet!!
      He duely comes into said little rabbit haven and started to help pot on my brussels,doing a good job all fine until he turned round and somehow knocked the entire contents of the potting on tray i was using to house my sweetcorn plants and courgettes all over the floor.
      He looked at me just as he used to when he was three, big eyes, mouth wide waiting for the outcome of what he had done. My heart melted and we both just burst out laughing!!
      We have decided though that should his new interest continue to grow, pardon the pun, we need to get a green house big enough to house him too, as he is definitely the biggest seedling i have ever grown!!
      When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X