No announcement yet.

Pea and Pod - 15 weeks tomorrow!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

One of each Tammy and the little girl will be the first born, you got any idea of names yet?
    Dont worry about tomorrow, live for today

Comment

Hi there Finedon. Dandy, not been able to visit the vine as often as I'd like recently but have been wondering how you were getting on. Glad to see you and the twins are OK. Make sure you are taking it easy and look after yourself.

Not going to have a guess at gender of twins. I know they'll be loved whatever they may be.
      It is the doom of man, that they forget.

Comment

Boys.

Look after you lady.
        A simple dude trying to grow veg. http://haywayne.blogspot.com/

BLOG UPDATED! http://haywayne.blogspot.com/2012/01...ar-demand.html 30/01/2012

Practise makes us a little better, it doesn't make us perfect.

What would Vedder do?

Comment

Two bonny boys

REST and take care or else we will be round to make you!

Comment

I've gone for one of each, because that would be most fun.

So pleased everything is going so well. Take care of all three of you.
            Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

My first thought was one of each, so that's what I'm going with. If it's any help, I'm usually wrong!
              All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
              Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Results so far are really interesting. I was reading some stats yesterday that said non-id twins are split - 50% one of each, 25% both boys and 25% both girls and the results so far echo that!

Bashfull Bill wants 2 boys (not sure if I can cope with 3 of him though!) Bluebelle wants 2 girls but I would love 1 of each or 2 girls but of course if they are healthy then thats all that matters.

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                One of each...or two lads.....twins on the maternal side are usually 2 eggs???..yup ...t'will be a lad who is causing the problems!!!)

I quite agree!

Lots of rest gal...you've waited long enough for this...only urmm...25 weeks to go!!!!!!
                Been trying for this for 2 years now but I should only have around 22 weeks as you are considered full term at 37 weeks and I would be induced no later than 38 weeks. Apparently I will be as big as a 9 month pg lady at 28 weeks so how on earth I am going to fit through the labour room doors at 38 weeks I dont know!

Originally posted by allotmentlady View Post
                One of each Tammy and the little girl will be the first born, you got any idea of names yet?
                Yes we have an idea of names - will chat at a later date about these. Am trying to find out what my Nans brother was called as it would be nice to "honour" him somehow.

Originally posted by snuffer View Post
                Hi there Finedon. Dandy, not been able to visit the vine as often as I'd like recently but have been wondering how you were getting on. Glad to see you and the twins are OK. Make sure you are taking it easy and look after yourself.

Not going to have a guess at gender of twins. I know they'll be loved whatever they may be.
                Lovely to hear from you Snuffer - dont go too far as I am sure the next 20 or so weeks are going to be quite eventful! So true at how loved they will be - I am already so totaly bonded with them - I am enjoying every move they make. I would be happy even if they were horredous little monsters!

Originally posted by janeyo View Post
                Two bonny boys

REST and take care or else we will be round to make you!
                You are not too far - I will take your threat very seriously! You could always pop round to check - I would love to get together.
                Tammy x x x x
                Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

I will wait til you are enormous as I love pregnant ladies! (although strangely enough hated being pregnant myself lol

You are not too far - I will take your threat very seriously! You could always pop round to check - I would love to get together.[/QUOTE]

Comment

Hi Tammy!

I will say one of each because that will be nice! Take care and put your feet up and enjoy the rest! On rainy days like this there is not much more you can do! lol
                    (((Hugs))) Hope you feel better soon!
                    Last edited by Irie Jan; 27-04-2009, 12:18 PM.
                    Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Oh, my guess is one of each. Put your feet up and take care.

Comment

Great to see the weeks slipping by.
                        You must be so excited.
                        Take great care of yourself as its such a special time.

And when your back stops aching,
                        And your hands begin to harden.
                        You will find yourself a partner,
                        In the glory of the garden.

Rudyard Kipling.sigpic

Comment

One of each Tammy!! Take care of you, plenty of rest etc etc. Have been wondering how you were getting on.
                          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Hey Tammy!Can't believe how quickly it's going...although I'll totally understand if you don'tagree??!Take Care!xx
                            BTW~I've guessed one of each also...nearly went for two boys...but wouldn't wish that on anyone...whatever,I'm sure they'll be totally adorable...can't wait for their arrival to the world!Lots of love,Di.x
                            the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

I voted for one of each as that would be a nice addition to your family. Take it easy Tammy & hope you're feeling a bit better today.
                              My mum was a twin too, like you with your gran I didn't know until I was a teenager & she mentioned it because her twin died very young, I think she was about 4 & they both got scarlet fever or something which was very serious in those days (around 1919).
                              Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

Hoping you have whatever model you want chuck - for me, thinking you'll have one of each model! Good luck. Keep those feet up and let us know how you get on. Love Bernie
                                Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X