excellent news hun
    aka
    Suzie

Comment

Great news hon, now just BEHAVE!
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by SarzWix View Post
        ....anyone would think i'm accident prone or something....

Hoo hoo hoo!! I'm in a really silly mood now
        Well do not do any thing silly like jumping of ladders we want you in good order and running in threes well done....jacob
        What lies behind us,And what lies before us,Are tiny matters compared to what lies Within us ...
        Ralph Waide Emmerson

Comment

I'm so glad for you Sarzwix - it's been a long miserable time for you.
          Bet you enjoyed that scratch. Now the bath to look forward to. Enjoy.

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Great news Sarah - no jumping for joy, just ease gently into that bath and enjoy the freedom!!
            Life is too short for drama & petty things!
            So laugh insanely, love truly and forgive quickly!

Comment

I don't plan to run or jump or anything for a little while Or at least til the physio bods tell me I can

I have to have a funny heel insert in my shoe for a bit to keep my foot tilted forward, so that I don't overstretch the achilles? That's when I manage to actually get my foot in the shoe!

Comment

...and don't even consider digging for the rest of this year!!!!!

I set my foot back by a couple of months by digging....talk about stupid( it didn't hurt whilst I was doing it ya see)

...I'm really pleased yr back on yr pins again lass!! ( what you gonna break next then????...my guess is your wrist????)
                "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Glad to hear you're mobile again Sarah.
                  Digger-07

"If you think you can, or think you can't, you're right" Henry Ford.

Comment

HIP HIP Horray!!! great news! Now no stairs and please please please be careful! You've been wrapped up for far to long, it needs time to limber up and strengthen!
                    Never test the depth of the water with both feet

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory....

Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
                      ...and don't even consider digging for the rest of this year!!!!!

I set my foot back by a couple of months by digging....talk about stupid( it didn't hurt whilst I was doing it ya see)

...I'm really pleased yr back on yr pins again lass!! ( what you gonna break next then????...my guess is your wrist????)
                      Noooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! Nothing else!!

GP has done a referral for a bone density scan though, just to check if it was anything more than bad luck.

Comment

Congratulations, Sarzwix. It must feel heavenly.
                        Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Brilliant, when you going out dancing then?

Comment

I don't know if it made any difference but my MiL gave me a tub of the Biochemic tissue Salt 'Calc. Phos', to help rebuild the bone. I've struggled a bit to keep up with the regime, which was supposed to be 4 tablets (they're tiny) every half hour, dissolved on the tongue. But, I hate tablets, and doing that made me gag, so I've had them less often, with fizzy water...

Comment

No snow due so we should be ok for Sarah to go out
                              Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Great news, SarzWix - brilliant to be able to see both feet again!

Take it easy - good wishes.
                                My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X