Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ever get the feeling you can't bl00dy win?!?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Believe me, Nicos, in this game, that would be a bad move. Just to update, I did everything that he told me not to this week and have quite possibly made a breakthrough bit of research. The boss is all cock-a-hoop about it. Funny that! Believe me, I won't be hiding under any stones. It'll be MY name on the paper and if he even TRIES to say that it was his idea, I'll be shouting it out in the project meeting. Grrr bosses. What with him and horsey people lying to me and messing me around this week, it's no wonder people like me aren't allowed firearms.

Comment

Well hopefull you'll get the recognition you deserve now then Sluglobber! Sounds like you've worked really hard on something quite useful!
      Last edited by Mchanen; 23-04-2009, 04:01 PM.
      My Album, Progress so Far: -
      http://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/gra...ss-so-far.html

Comment

I'm fortunate to have a job where intuition and proactivity are praised (as long as you get your real work done ) but I do know the feeling from previous jobs.

Comment

I gave up labwork because I couldn't stand it and even if I haven't worked for your boss I've certainly met his type. The words Prima and Donna spring easily to mind. OH is now stuck in a lab having spent 8 years out and about doing the sampling and he hates it too... though he does like his boss, which helps.
          Into each life some rain must fall........but this is getting ridiculous.

Comment

Maybe your boss was peed off that they never thought of it themselves?

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X