Another Tattoo?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post

Anyhoo - as soon as I've settled on a design I'll be doing some research on tattoo artists.

hi HW

If you want a good one and one with a great rep, there is the one in Luton on Marsh Road (that turning which takes you to the Biscot Mill!!), he did two of mine and is fab! I cant remember his name though, do NOT on any circumstance go to Dunstable ok!!!! I not naming him but can PM you on who to go to or not to! they guy i am talking about has done expo's has won awards and is exceptionally professional and clean! He will design as well for you! A great chap! and highly recommended by lots and lots of people and he is now only available if you book! so if that helps i am pleased!!!

Comment

I'm hoping to grow some pretty in purple chillis this year. If I can get a good picture showing lots of brightly coloured peppers that I have grown, I am planning to get that tattooed on my leg.

I think it will be cool to have a pretty tattoo that I have created myself from seed.

You could do something similar with a favourite Scottish fruit/veg.
      Attached Files
      http://www.keithsallotment.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by MrsC View Post
        Hello all,

Yes I have a tattoo, quite small and was looking at getting another one (hidden from public view of course) not too big and on a Scottish theme. Any suggestions?
        My eldest son is proud of our family roots (Scots of course!) and had the family motto on one arm, the family crest on the other and wants to get his favourite quote somewhere prominent. the quote? 'British by accident of birth, Scottish by the grace of God!'

Comment

Originally posted by lyndap View Post
          Why not Alice?I always wanted one and when I reach 40 and still fancied it I got mine done...Lovely little teddybear sat on my shoulder blade.Dont regret it at all and my grandkids like to give him a little pat when hes 'exposed' in the summer Would love another.scotish mmmm little man flashing whats under his kilt
          In answer to the question; Is there anything worn under the kilt? No, it's all in very good condition!

Comment

I think the scottish thistle would look fab! I love tattoo's. I have Hong Kong Phooey on my thigh (if you have to ask, you're too young!!!), got it as as a 25th birthday pressie to myself just over ten years ago and have never regretted it.

Comment

My Mrs went in to have a mulit coloured butterfly tatooed on each cheek, but could only afford a brown bee.

Now when she bends over it says BOB.
              My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
              Working...
              X