Re introduction

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
    Good time to come back after all it is spring!

Oh dear!!!!

Geo..

Comment

Originally posted by Geo View Post
      Oh dear!!!!

Geo..
      Bongos at dawn is it?
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Geo..

Comment

Well I'm a Gnu.
          YouTube - Flanders and Swann - The Gnu Song
          The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
          Brian Clough

Comment

Hiya Zeb, great to see you back, we did miss you you know!
            Into every life a little rain must fall.

Comment

welcome back to the light after hiding away,i remember the name zebedee when i first joined,your original name is better,hope you can retrieve it.
              sigpicAnother nutter ,wife,mother, nan and nanan,love my growing places,seed collection and sharing,also one of these

Comment

Welcome back zeb.I came back after a long break with same name etc.Hadn't realised how much I missed being here till I logged back on!

Comment

Yayy!!! Welcome back Zebedee/Straightline 'Tis great to see you
                  Last edited by SarzWix; 07-04-2009, 07:11 PM.

Comment

Hiya Zebedee! Welcome back! Looking forward to catching up with all your news.
                    Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

And another welcome back from me too. Glad you're back where you belong Zeb.
                      Rat

British by birth
                      Scottish by the Grace of God

http://scotsburngarden.blogspot.com/
                      http://davethegardener.blogspot.com/

Comment

Welcome back, Zebedee. You stopped posting a few months after I started. Thought it was me frightened you off!
                        I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Welcome back Zebedee. Do get your old name back. We've missed you and wondered where you had gone. Hope it all goes well. x

From each according to his ability, to each according to his needs.

Comment

Hmmm..do you get the impression you've been missed???
                            "Nicos, Queen of Gooooogle" and... GYO's own Miss Marple

Location....Normandy France

Comment

Yay, welcome back Zeb!
                              Shortie

"There are only two lasting bequests we can hope to give our children; one of these is roots, the other wings" - Hodding Carter

Comment

Aw, shucks folks, I'm really starting to well up!!! I will attempt to come back as Zebedee. The other reason for the name change was a spate of nicknames down at our allotments. such as; 'four plots' 'trendy wellies' 'tatty knickers' etc. some one saw me planting a row of shallotts and commented on the - - straight line!!! However, Straightline or Zebedee, I'm here and very glad to be so.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X