No announcement yet.

Transit Van

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think you'd be mad not to! Good on you for getting it! It will be great when it comes to moving all your items to and from the lottie! Lol!

Good luck hun!
    Serene she stand amid the flowers,
    And only count lifes sunny hours,
    For her dull days do not exist,
    Evermore the optimist

Comment

Don't forget they take longer to stop and handle differantly when loaded than empty.

Also put any cargo a far forward as posible so it dosent slide forward when you brake.

The transit is a great bit of kit.

It should only be heavy on the steering if there is no PAS or the PAS has a fault.
      My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

One thing to remember is some people take easier to other vehicles, some remain scared whit less for the rest of their life, so if it works for you - go for it !
        http://norburger.blogspot.com/
        http://www.justgiving.com/jasonnorledge

Comment

We had a transit a while back and I loved driving it. Once I got used to no rear view mirror and remembered to use the wing mirrors anyway!!! When I got back in my car I felt as though I was driving on the floor.
          I'll have a go at driving whatever vehicle is covered by my licence.

When I passed my test, I only insured myself third party, fire and theft for the first few years to build up my no claims before I went fully comp. Now I have 6yrs no claims and I protect it too.
          Kirsty b xx

Comment

Originally posted by SlugLobber View Post
            Hope you haven't bought a front wheel drive one,
            What a stupid idea that was with the RWD the more you loaded it the more traction you got.

The FWD the more you load it the less traction.

I would agree get a late RWD with PSA and a TDi.
            My phone has more Processing power than the Computers NASA used to fake the Moon Landings

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X