No announcement yet.

Maths Competition

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wish I had a knee trembling balance somewhere...
    Family motto "semper in excretum"

Comment

£2.48p sounds a good investment
      above the clouds the sun is shining and the sky is blue. if you look hard enough you can just about see it!

Comment

They'll have "lost" the account - like the banks do sorry but I'm in a cup half empty mood
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Well, don't keep us all on tenterhooks Zazen, how'd it go?? Or perhaps you've gone off on a sudden foreign holiday with the proceeds.....
          Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

LOL.

Sorry, been mega busy here so will be attending the post office tomorrow...I forgot they close at lunchtime on a Saturday.

Comment

My first instinct is to say FORTY TWO but as that doesn't really seem to be the answer to everything after-all I'll go for £3.73
              The cats' valet.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbody View Post
                My first instinct is to say FORTY TWO but as that doesn't really seem to be the answer to everything after-all I'll go for £3.73
                I've not found ANYTHING that 42 answers.....perhaps that's its secret?

Oh my, we've undone the space time continuum.....again

Comment

Originally posted by zazen999 View Post
                  I've not found ANYTHING that 42 answers.....perhaps that's its secret?
                  Please miss, *puts up hand*, Miss, I have..... Ask me how I old I was last year, and the answer is.......42! *blushes, as has now given away a secret*.
                  Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

Originally posted by pipscariad View Post
                    Please miss, *puts up hand*, Miss, I have..... Ask me how I old I was last year, and the answer is.......42! *blushes, as has now given away a secret*.
                    Congratulations - did you find the answer to everything or is it just a myth?

I can't remember that far back !!!!!!
                    The cats' valet.

Comment

Originally posted by pipscariad View Post
                      Ok, ok, ok.....go to the top of the class.

Comment

If you listen to the original radio series the monkey pulls out the numbers (if I remember correctly) 6 * 9 rather than 6 * 7 so maybe the number we are all looking for is (checks calculator) 54????
                        The cats' valet.

Comment

I sometimes call Mrs. Rocketron my #42, as she was definitely the answer for me.
                          Sent from my pc cos I don't have an i-phone.

Comment

Originally posted by dogsbody View Post
                            If you listen to the original radio series the monkey pulls out the numbers (if I remember correctly) 6 * 9 rather than 6 * 7 so maybe the number we are all looking for is (checks calculator) 54????
                            The film version it was 7 x 9, so should have been 63.
                            Flowers come in too many colours to see the world in black-and-white.

Comment

Which is the odd/man number out?

2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12.
                              Last edited by bubblewrap; 29-03-2009, 06:17 PM.
                              The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
                              Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
                                Which is the odd/man number out?

2, 4, 6, 8, 9, 12.
                                All of them, in their own unique way

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                                Working...