grey hairs?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Glutton4... View Post
    I think that's one of those things no-one admits to!

Personally (not that anyone except me is bothered) I've just turned 46, and the carpet's still the same colour as the curtains - even if the curtains are dyed LOL
    my carpet has 2 grey hairs that have been there about 5 years

Comment

My carpets get lots of black hairs.................must talk to the cats!!
      The river Trent is lovely, I know because I have walked on it for 18 years.
      Brian Clough

Comment

Originally posted by bubblewrap View Post
        Why dye it.? You should show your grey and grow old disgracefully.
        Ive just dyed mine for the first time since our Silver wedding in September, hairdresser done, dont trust myself Paddy the chap i/c our lottie site just had to make a comment - in front of Allotmentlady, no less! As they say, theres only two weeks between a good and a bad haircut!

PS Always been disgraceful - usually grey too!
        Last edited by dexterdoglancashire; 30-03-2009, 08:32 PM. Reason: PS
        Bernie aka DDL

Appreciate the little things in life because one day you will realise they are the big things

Comment

21 for me, while I was at college. Not been too bad until more recently where it's becoming more noticible (I have black hair). My mum talked me into dying it (at home) last year - the mess and aggravation tells me not to bother again. TBH, at 35, I'd rather have some grey then be balding. Although I wouldn't lose any sleep over going bald either.

Comment

Only just read these posts about grey hair. When mine first started at about 16 felt really angry/upset about it. Up until late 20's had it coloured and permed then decided to stop dying it/curling it. So for the last 20 years have gone grey 'gracefully'. Have now reached the big 50 and its more of a silver colour (but not all the same colour) and everyone asks me if I have it died that colour. Must admit that at 50 don't feel so upset by it now and everyone says I take after my father (who was totally grey by his early 30's). My mother (at 82) is still mid-brown with some grey. My sister (at 41)wouldn't even know what the proper colour of her hair is.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
            Working...
            X