• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by HeyWayne View Post
    It's rude to stare.
    blah blah
    Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

Being is as important as doing. Staring can lead to creative ideas. And it's fun, it's better than working.
      My hopes are not always realized but I always hope (Ovid)

www.fransverse.blogspot.com

www.franscription.blogspot.com

Comment

Originally posted by maytreefrannie View Post
        Being is as important as doing. Staring can lead to creative ideas. And it's fun, it's better than working.
        Mind you working would be good at the moment but then staring is more relaxing
        Hayley B

John Wayne's daughter, Marisa Wayne, will be competing with my Other Half, in the Macmillan 4x4 Challenge (in its 10th year) in March 2011, all sponsorship money goes to Macmillan Cancer Support, please sponsor them at http://www.justgiving.com/Mac4x4TeamDuke'

An Egg is for breakfast, a chook is for life

Comment

I find myself gazing fondly at garden tools - so far no-one has seen me stroking the Mantis tiller or talking nicely to the chainsaw.

I sent that nice white jacket with long sleeves and buckles back to Flummery

Comment

Originally posted by Nicos View Post
            ...my worry is that I'm picking up some French staring habits - which the other froglettes will have noticed too...it's the act of stopping whatever you are doing when you hear a car approaching along the road and watch it arrive ....stare....- and thenwatch it dissappear into the distance- and then continue with whatever you were doing!!!!
            Occupational hazard of living in the country. I do it all the time

It's very quiet where we live and I know 95%, if not all, of the neighbours' cars. I reckon a good stare doesn't hurt and you never know, might be a deterrent to anyone who might be cruising the area looking for an unattended open window. Also gives my back a rest!

Comment

Originally posted by BilboWaggins View Post
              I sent that nice white jacket with long sleeves and buckles back to Flummery
              I'm gonna send it back though. I can't manage to do it up!
              Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Flummery View Post
                I'm gonna send it back though. I can't manage to do it up!
                I'd much rather you delivered it personally that way you can make sure the buckles are done up properly before you leave!

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                Working...
                X