No announcement yet.

Pea & Pod at 10 + 3

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Follow Hilarys advice and try to eat something, even if it's only a small bit. As all the pregnancy symptoms and conditions are greatly increased with multiples, things like sickness are going to be exacerbated (which is why you also feel so shattered much of the time). Keep taking it easy, and contact the doctor if this inability to keep food down continues. With luck it will stop soon, as your body settles into it. Or would you like me to have a quiet word with Pea and Pod?
    Life is brief and very fragile, do that which makes you happy.

Comment

I think that all their Aunts and Uncles should be doing a better job of keeping them in line - I am too knakered to!
      Tammy x x x x
      Fine and Dandy but busy as always

God made rainy days so gardeners could get the housework done

Stay at home Mum (and proud of it) to Bluebelle(8), Bashfull Bill(6) and twincesses Pea & Pod (2)!!!!

Comment

Hi FD - hope you're feeling better today. I should know a little about it, 'cause they cover it in the Atkins Diet book, but it's so long since I read it I can't remember! D'oh!
        All the best - Glutton 4 Punishment
        Freelance shrub butcher and weed removal operative.

Comment

Isn't ketosis the desirable state in the (dodgy) Atkins diet? Don't think you should be in it at the moment Tammy! Do try to eat something sweetie.

I slip into ketosis quite easily - got funny blood sugar level thing and I get very sicky feeling and numb tongue and all kinds of things. Feel instantly better when I eat something though. Half a banana usually does the trick!
          Last edited by Rhona; 25-03-2009, 10:32 AM.
          I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X