and this is why we have a cat?

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Comfreyfan View Post
    SIL's cat would bring home live gifts, but would also steal from neighbour's houses/washing baskets - her 'gifts' one week included a pillow case, a very large pair of underpants and a skein of mixed tapestry wool.
    ROFL My friend's cat does the same thing - a constant stream of underpants, odd socks, tea towels.... Always looks really proud if itself too, doing that "Prooow, look at me" noise - look what I 'killed' for you today mum! He surpassed himself one day though, by dragging a large fillet of fish in through the catflap She never did find out whose dinner he had pilfered off their bench

Comment

Our cats bring in the odd mouse. The interesting one was when we shut the cats in at night over the fireworks season and still found a dead mouse in the morning. As my OH said 'here's one I caught earlier'.
      Last edited by blackkitty; 22-03-2009, 10:25 AM.

Comment

Good picture... I'm so glad dogs don't do that, well ours doesn't anyway.
        pjh75

We sow the seed, nature grows the seed, we eat the seed. (Neil, The Young Ones)

http://producebypaula.blogspot.com/

Comment

Originally posted by pjh75 View Post
          Good picture... I'm so glad dogs don't do that, well ours doesn't anyway.
          our jack russel x springer (don't ask) does, usually dead rats. or the cat will bring a live one in for the dog to chase, luckily not to often.....
          Work like you don't need the money...
          Love like you,ve never been hurt...
          and Dance Like you do when no-one is watching...

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
          Working...
          X