• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im loving my 40's! Tis a great age
    Hope you have had a great day
    WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Do you feel different in your 40`s then? Have I got alot to look forward to in June. lol
      I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person.

Comment

Originally posted by sharonr View Post
        Do you feel different in your 40`s then? Have I got alot to look forward to in June. lol
        Nope, don't feel different today, well maybe a bit, I just entered the GYO competition/free giveaways and had to tick the 40-55 age group. Can they not put a 35-45 category instead?!!!

Comment

Just look at it as having a second go at being TWENTY and enjoy life as it comes.
          Happy Birthday
          I you'st to have a handle on the world .. but it BROKE!!

Comment

Many happy returns for the day.....and much laughter afterwards

Comment

I loved my 40th (spent it in America at a quilting show with my dearest friend) and have to say this has been one of the best decades of my life.

50 is now close enough that I don't need my reading glasses to see it and I confess I'm not particularly looking forward to it. 40 still feels young, 50 smacks of being nearly grown-up

Comment

Originally posted by selfraising View Post
                Hi Petal A very happy 40th Birthday. Mine is heading towards the big 50 in a couple of years but I plan to grow old disgracefully and I've made an early start!!!
                Join the club I'm 51 this year, I said at 40 I was growing old disgracefully and that still stands but you know what? I'm sure there must be a mistake on my birth cert! LOL I was sure I am younger than that, I feel that anyway!
                Live like you never lived before!

Laugh Like you never laughed before!

Love like you never loved before!

One Love & Unity

http://iriejans.blogspot.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday, for yesterday! Sorry I missed it, and hope you had a fab day. My big sis was moaning that in a couple of years she'll be looking 40 right in the eye; I pointed out that she will always be a few years younger than Jennifer Aniston and Kylie

Many Happy Returns anyway! x
                  I don't roll on Shabbos

Comment

Originally posted by BilboWaggins View Post
                    50 is now close enough that I don't need my reading glasses to see it and I confess I'm not particularly looking forward to it. 40 still feels young, 50 smacks of being nearly grown-up
                    Growing old is compulsory Bilbo - growing up is optional!
                    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X