No announcement yet.

percy charlie pregnancy update now week 36

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

had my consultant appointment yesterday night before baby was still breech when i got to the hospital baby had turned head down, so they didnt need to pencil in a c section date, came home and baby turned back cross ways now have to wait to next midwife appointment as no point getting another consultant appoint for a week at least as baby head down i think again this morning but has suddendley started doing 360s in there which are at bit painful so position could change again as head not engaged. if baby had been breech at appointment they were going to have me in for a week on monday. it really is now at sit and wait and not just for labour for position of baby too! this sonographer was a meanie too she wouldnt tell me estimated weight of baby where as the last one did then i would have known wether to take the bag of small baby clothes ive been given never used them first time out the case if baby is around that weight already as this baby looks a little smaller than my last at the moment however there is 3 1/2 weeks for that to change. but the case is full and thats bare essentials for 24-36 hours for both baby and i and case is just under medium sized i thinks its the nappies taking up space hospital only supply one if you havent got any and then you have to get them from the hospital shop ive got some small sized ones in as well as normal, will take all the small stuff out at 38 weeks as im sure baby will not fit in it by then and mr pc could always bring them seperately if i did need them. really want to be mum x2 now, all the best update soon pc

Comment

Originally posted by percy charlie View Post
      had my consultant appointment yesterday night before baby was still breech when i got to the hospital baby had turned head down, so they didnt need to pencil in a c section date, came home and baby turned back cross ways now have to wait to next midwife appointment as no point getting another consultant appoint for a week at least as baby head down i think again this morning but has suddendley started doing 360s in there which are at bit painful so position could change again as head not engaged. if baby had been breech at appointment they were going to have me in for a week on monday. it really is now at sit and wait and not just for labour for position of baby too! this sonographer was a meanie too she wouldnt tell me estimated weight of baby where as the last one did then i would have known wether to take the bag of small baby clothes ive been given never used them first time out the case if baby is around that weight already as this baby looks a little smaller than my last at the moment however there is 3 1/2 weeks for that to change. but the case is full and thats bare essentials for 24-36 hours for both baby and i and case is just under medium sized i thinks its the nappies taking up space hospital only supply one if you havent got any and then you have to get them from the hospital shop ive got some small sized ones in as well as normal, will take all the small stuff out at 38 weeks as im sure baby will not fit in it by then and mr pc could always bring them seperately if i did need them. really want to be mum x2 now, all the best update soon pc
      Well, my little boy was in position a month before my due date, and was still 2 weeks late! And my sonographer estimated his size at 10 pounds but he ended up being 8 pounds 7 ounces, so I wouldn't worry toooooo much!!! They apparently allow a 10% error ratio, I'm just glad it wasn't 10% wrong the other way!!!!

The hospitals like booking you in for caesareans for their convenience, not necessarily yours. If you need it when in labour, you'll have it and all will be well! Chances are your little one will turn when he/she's ready to come out. My MIL has some great x-rays of one of her boys (back when ultra sounds didn't exist!!) - 3 of them in the space of a few minutes - 1st in breech, 2nd turning, 3rd coming out (the right way)!!!!

Oh, and I was offered a sweep to see if it would hurry labour along. It HURT and didn't do a darn thing!!!! Would NOT have it again if offered.

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
      Working...
      X