No announcement yet.

Wahey...the weekend's here!!!

Collapse

X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our weekends starts on thursday night - himself doesn't work fridays. We spent today working on the hen-run - details on second blog if you're interested.
    Tomorrow I'm hoping it's dry enough to do some wood-preservative painting.
    Sunday out with the Britain in Bloom gang again. Might get to the lottie in the week.
    Have a nice weekend all.
    Whoever plants a garden believes in the future.

www.vegheaven.blogspot.com Updated March 9th - Spring

Comment

Originally posted by Rhona View Post
      I read that message WAY too quickly. I thought you wrote 'Deliver and cuddle baby, my new Godson.' That WOULD be quite an achievement for the weekend!

Lol! It came close though, she was in labour the night before he was born and was having supper with us Should have seen the face on MrH when I told him a lady in labour was coming to eat dinner!!!
      WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Fiona...How do you help a friend use tables in word????....it could just be the combination of Sinutab/wine & Bingo...but I'm a little confused!!!
        the fates lead him who will;him who won't they drag.

Happiness is not having what you want,but wanting what you have.xx

Comment

Lie in ( bday tomorrow!) chilling and pub. Sunday could be lots of gardening activity depending on hangover situation- will let you know!!
          Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
            Lie in ( bday tomorrow!) chilling and pub. Sunday could be lots of gardening activity depending on hangover situation- will let you know!!
            Have a Fab Birthday!!!xx

Comment

Originally posted by andi&di View Post
              Fiona...How do you help a friend use tables in word????....it could just be the combination of Sinutab/wine & Bingo...but I'm a little confused!!!
              Word as in microsoft office application You may need more wine hon
              WPC F Hobbit, Shire police

Comment

Originally posted by lettucegrow! View Post
                Wishing you a very Happy Birthday and a great weekend mate.

Gardening should always be a pleasure and never a chore,only someone forgot to tell the weeds

"If you don't have a plan, a goal for yourself, then you are almost certainly a part of someone else's"

"The only thing that will stop you from fulfilling your dream is you"

Comment

I soooooooooooo want to get to my lottie but my hand is still healing and I wont risk it, its driving me crazy not being able to get there. I cant drive either at the moment, I could walk takes about 30 mins but whats the point I cant do anything if I do. Daughter has tap lessons and I have got to sort out her exam, seems they forgot to enter her so hoping its not too late. Shopping for fil birthday present. Might persuade oh to take me to lottie and get him to do stuff.
                  Sunday at in laws for lunch for fil birthday wich was last thursday.
                  Have a good weekend everyone especially if you have a lottie, I am so jealous cos you can do yours and I cant, I'll just go weep in the corner lol.
                  Gardening ..... begins with daybreak
                  and ends with backache

Comment

Have a fab one everyone no matter what you are doing, Wales have just won against Italy, the sun is shining, i've been up the plot and got my sheets dry on the line and they smell luverly. Chilled day, feeling happy. Take care allxx
                    When weeding, the best way to make sure you are removing a weed and not a valuable plant is to pull on it. If it comes out of the ground easily, it is a valuable plant. ~Author Unknown

Comment

Suns shining, head's not too bad (good night last night-bit of a dance,few glasses of wine kebab to finish it off!)up bright and early (for a sunday!) so out into the garden I go!!
                      Gardening forever- housework whenever

Comment

It was all going so well....until I shut my front door a bit quicker than I moved my finger out the way!!!....just after the party & before the lottie,but being determined I bandaged it up,stuck some gaffa tape over it to keep it clean & managed to get my flowerbed prepared(& enlarged!!!)...tis throbbing now though!

Comment

hey Di, here is a little huggle for your poorly finger (((()))) and remember, next time move your hand love xx lol!!! (you know i am only joking) xx

Comment

Latest Topics

Collapse

Recent Blog Posts

Collapse
                          Working...
                          X